5・uzumaki

・2nd pov

"I've found you, Ken Ryuuguji!!"

The said boy turned his head as his eyes was met with Mitsuya determined ones, "Mitsuya? Is that you?"

"I will always be here to support you and I am prepared for it!!" He declared, totally dodging Ken's question, "I will become a gang member and protect my family!!"

He stood proudly, his half-shaved head revealing a newly tattooed dragon that resembled the one he made himself on the mural... only except that Ken himself also had the same tattoo on the side of his head, too.

"Huh..."

"HUUUUHHHH!?"

You chuckled at the scene as you took a bite out of your vanilla ice cream like the menace you were, silently watching the whole thing go down right before your eyes before you get spotted.

You had to admit, it would be a bit more breathtaking to see the origin of Draken's iconic dragon tattoo in real life if the two weren't screaming at each other's faces.

And yes, you ended up finding out that the blondie was Draken later on since you were an idiot.

"... We got the same tattoo?" Mitsuya rhetorically asked.

"You stole my haircut," Ken instantly accused.

"Huh?"

"We had an exchange, right?" He said, "The dragon is mine!"

"Ah..."

You let out a small snort, unable to contain your voice in your let out a chorus of laughters— alerting the two boys of your presence.

"Y/N!?" Mitsuya exclaimed, "When did you get here!?"

You sent him a short shrug and took another bite of your ice cream (as you did you saw Ken noticeably cringe), "I was here for the longest time, so long in fact that I got a tattoo myself."

"You got a tattoo, too!?" Ken shouted, "It better not be my dragon!"

You rolled your eyes at him, "I'm not dumb enough to give myself that big of a tattoo anywhere on my body."

Continuing on, with your free hand you used it to move your hair out of the way to reveal your tattooed nape to the duo of boys.

"An uzumaki*?" The lavender-haired boy queried, staring questionably at it, "Why would you get a tattoo of an uzumaki of all things?" [*uzumaki- spiral/swirl]