i.

☾ 🌞. ☽

i figured out during my paralysed state that there was a whole pirate ship under the sand during my and Rasa's fight, with a whole pirate crew aboard.

i consequently was caught and tied to the mantle pole in the centre of the ship.the group i followed earlier was present, sitting in front of a giant man with a funny hair cut.
they all watched as i was dragged onto the ship and tied up, and yet my eyes had yet to meet any of theirs.

"ahhh welcome! you exhausted my dear Rasa, im quite impressed, your dodging skills are brilliant!" spoke the man, he towered over everyone aboard the ship despite sitting down and had a bit of a beer belly.

i still haven't quite processed how i got kidnapped by pirates yet, it really wasn't the first time but that time was a smaller crew with the fire lords son on their side.

the man seemed to move on rather quickly addressing the three people in fornt of him, a boy with a straw hat and two girls in desert robes.

"im Barbarosa! captain of the Bar Bar pirates, and you're Luffy, yeah?"

lanky's name is luffy huh?

"let me apologize for being so rough with your friends here, we're just so hungry we got carried away"

how does being hungry warrant kidnapping people? are they cannibals ?? surely lanky and busty 1 and 2 aren't enough of a meal? and i know damn well taste like burnt beef. man i could really go for some beef actually, if i ask nicely they might give me some.

the boy - luffy - laughed loudly his arms akimbo.

"aw, i don't mind at all!" his voice was gravely and youthful and his smile was so wide it reached to his ears. he reminded her much of Sokka, though something about the boys pride was fuller, Sokka was a powerful man and Alvena acknowledged that early on- he was the only one in the gang without bending and managed perfectly fine- but Sokkas pride was often outshined by his own insecurities. this boy- Luffy - he was strong, Alvena didn't know why she thought so but she knew people who stood like that were never weak.

a punch was delivered to his head by one of the girls, an orange haired woman.

"THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN" she spat angrily.

"- there's a problem captain, ive searched the ship top to bottom, there's not enough material to repair the main mast, and without it we aren't going anywhere." a man from the crowded crew spoke.

they all have umbrellas on their heads.

the crew members comment warranted a panic amongst the crew.

"WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE OF STARVATION" everyone seemed to stir from the thought of hunger and with a few words from the humongous captain it diminished almost completely.

so i guess im not getting my beef anytime soon.

☾ t i m e s k i p ☽

alvena had gone off into her own reverie missing a lot of the big conversation between the captain and lanky and a small fight between rasa and a blue haired girl who alvena had appropriately named busty #2.

she was only snapped from it when she saw a familiar desert contraption, though a little odd looking.

a sand glider!

the crew turned to her and she realised she had let out the thought verbally, and loudly.

if i can get myself on one of those i can search quicker!