iii

☾ 🌞. ☽

the group had traveled a massive distance, learning more about the rebel army and vivi's backstory at the same time. alvena walked quietly her feet tired and anxious to bend.

they had stopped temporarily at a formation of rocks again to rest, eat and possible sleep for the night. at present alvena quietly ate a meal provided to her by sanji whom smiled and said "anything for such a beautiful girl".

"mORE MORE SECONDS PLEASSEEE!" luffy had finished his food rather quickly, something that was obviously normal amongst the group and had attempted to snatch other peoples food multiple times.

alvena had only gotten through a quarter of hers contemplating lightly before luffy had realised he might be able to snatch hers.

lanky arms reached discretely into alvenas vision, she sat calmly with her eyes closed and the group watched the exchange fully expecting luffy to snatch it. as the girl lifted the spoon to her mouth again everyone held a breathe and the hand in her peripheral stretched clutching for her bowl.

it was met with nothing, the bowl moved ever so slightly to the side as she continued to eat. the group was watched in complete awe as luffy's hand moved mega speed trying to grasp the bowl but was met with nothing each and every time, the bowl moving a split second before everytime, absolutely swiflty and not a single drop spilled and her eyes never moving from her bowl.

"wooahhhhh she's fast!" luffy excitedly said before pouting about not getting her bowl of food. the group still sat in shock, not even ace- whom grew up with luffy - managed to completely save their food without losing something, and certainly not as effortlessly.

"what the hell? you always get my food!" zoro grumbled and stared at his now empty plate.

this is exactly like sitting at a table with sokka and aang, buttt their arms don't stretch. one can just control the wind and the other is a desperate person when hungry.

"i have a few friends like luffy, just a habit now" hummed alvena before standing up and brushing her pants off and offering her half eaten bowl to luffy, who ate it in seconds earning a kick from the chef screaming how unmanly it was to eat a girls food.

alvena looked at ace.

"ace, i want to fight you, im a bit out of practice" alvena stated .

ace gaped weirdly at her request, he didn't know her or if she was capable enough to fight him.

"woahhhh!! alvy is challenging acceee!" drawled luffy, getting excited to see a fight between this stranger and his brother whom he knew was powerful.

they have logia or something, my bending shouldn't have to be hidden here, im proud of what i know.

the girls and even zoro were quite surprised at the request.

"b-but ace is so powerful! you look strong physically but ace has flames! he has the flame flame fruit you know?! you'll die!" usopp stuttered out.

"ill be fine" alvena continued to make eye contact with ace, and finally, he nodded.

her eyes sparkled in glee at a chance to not only show her proud fire bending skills, but also get some well needed practice.

the vast landscape provided them a brilliant fighting ground, so with that alvena prepared to fight as ace walked out to the empty desert, preparing himself.

alvena, began to strip.
not fully of course, but she detached her skirt pieces and secured her top with them as straps instead, the perverse cook blushed slightly at the mild scene.