iv.

☾ 🌞. ☽

Ace left soon after our fight, leaving a piece of paper for luffy and a note for me.
it stated his want for a rematch in the future and that he was sure to win the next time.

Alvena knew he wouldn't, not because she was conceded (which she actually kind of was) but because she controlled his devil fruit. the only way for him to win against her is by hand to hand; but Alvena had been training for years and fighting wars for the last few, she would win.

now as she tracked through the desert once more accompanied by a very hyper (probably high) Luffy, she realised she had no idea what she was supposed to do to find her friends again. she had faith that they were finding a way to get her back and so she left it up to them, this place needed her help.

Usopps voice cut her out of her reverie-

"i think luffy has eaten another cactus he is going crazy" usopp drooped against his walking stick and the whole gang turned to see luffy full of energy and yelling nonsense.

"Geez, why can't he stay out of trouble for more than five minutes" Nami sighed exasperated at Luffy's antics.

alvena covered her mouth and snorted.

It was soon decided that Zoro had to take care of lanky in his manic state as the furry doctor was passed out from the heat. something about a debt.

out of worry for zoros sense of direction and luffy's chaotic state she opted to follow the small gang and she waved goodbye to the girls and swirly brows.

☽timeskip☾

"you moron would ya snap out of it!" Zoro had long ago passed over the sled carrying the panting reindeer doctor to Alvena and instead opted to chase around Luffy and make sure he didn't go too far. Alvena had been cackling and snorting at Luffy ever since they had split up.

"yooooouuuuuuuu crooocadileeeeee- i- ILLL KILL YOUUUU" luffy yelled and zoro jerked back.

more yelling, alvena giggled and then-

"oh crap" anddd luffy hit zoro.

and more giggles. although her shoulders shook violently as she helped to pull out the buried and heaving chopper.

and then came the full on cackles as alvena watched the two men punch each other in the face.

"AHHHHHAAAHAHAHA EHE AHAAAAA" alvena fell back holding her stomach as the previously buried doctor sprung back to life and sighted the two passed out males with their fists buried in each others cheeks.

Luffy seemed to snap back into his right mind and realised they were missing a fair few members of their group.

"heyyy where did they all go?!"

"WE FELL BEHIND BECAUSE WE WERE ALL TRYNA TAKE CARE' A YOU"

andddd they were completely lost, again.

☽timeskip☾

"hey, you were the first one here to join luffys crew out of everyone, right?" Choppers question had snapped Alvena back into the ongoing conversation. she could learn some things about this crew from this conversation, so she turned the the male walking between herself and chopper; waiting for his answer.

"yep, but the rest of them came on pretty quickly after that"

"what made you join in the first place?"

"why do you ask that?"

"i know i just joined, but it seems like everyone on the crew kind of just does their own thing instead of really working together, especially you"