Chapter 4

I went into the hotel and checked out a room. I was floor 6 Room 6F. I quickly unpacked my bag containing everything I bought in Dorin, a pair of clothes and my toothbrush. I walked out of the room and outside. I casually walked around Listerine; I quickly glanced over my shoulder and turned into a small hidden path.

“I summon thee unicorn.” I whispered. “Alright hop on. I know a shortcut to the Compromise Mansion. I hoped and almost fell off of Mystery when she galloped full speed towards a distant forest full of pine trees.

“We’re here.” Mystery whispered. I stared in awe, Glory was lucky to live in such a wonderful place like this. “Ella, I’m sorry, but I used up my energy getting here, I  must go back in the card.” I nodded that it was alright. I walked along the forest looking for any signs of a mansion, or even a normal house, but the trees were so tall.

Suddenly I heard a flutter of wings that came from the sky. I looked up and I saw a girl on a Pegasus, but I couldn’t see them clearly because they were so high in the sky. I ran in the direction they were heading. They landed suddenly in front of a mansion, The Compromise Mansion. I peeked through a bush, I didn’t want to approach until she went inside the mansion and she had her Pegasus hidden. I didn’t want her to run.

Glory is a tall, skinny girl, and wasn’t chubby what so ever. She seemed like a girl every boy would fall in love with. She had dark brown hair and I noticed her hair was in a long braid that ran down her back. When she turned I noticed that her eyes were golden and she had bangs.

I waited quietly in the bushes until she went inside the mansion and Compromise went in the card. Then I slowly strolled up to the mansion casually, just in case she was watching from the window. Then I found the courage to go up to the door and knock.

“Oh hello!” she said. “May I help you?” she glanced around nervously. “I sure hope so. My name is Ella.” I held my hand out. “Glory.” She said and shook my hand. “What do you need?” “Mystery told me to look for Compromise.” The girl gasped in shock and then pulled me inside. “How do you know Compromise? Who is Mystery.” I could see fear forming in her eyes.

“Mystery is a unicorn.” I pulled Mystery’s card out of my pocket. She instantly pulled out hers, they matched except her card had a Pegasus and it said Compromise. “Thank you for finding me.” Glory said and then she showed me the back of your card.

Dear Finder

She has found you

But it’s only you

Go with her now

To find the others

Start with the brave

A dragon of fire

Find him in somewhere tropical

With fire coming from mountains

Cadmus, Wizard of Myths

“Aden.” Glory said with gritted teeth. “You know him?” “Yes. We’ve met. He has a temper, and he’s not one I like to be around with. I guess we have to find him though.” “Do you know where Aden lives?” I asked. She nodded, “He and Bravery lives in Berrova.”