Chapter 5

-Live show elimination-

"Fourth place, Diamond White." Mario said. So close to Carly Rose having the number one spot.

"Third place, Vino Alan." Khloe said.

"LA, Tate is in the top two. How do you feel?" Mario asked.

"Great. I have two in the top three. So I feel really good." LA said.

"And Jesse, Carly in the top two?" he said.

"I am so proud of her. And Diamond for fourth place is really good. This gives me an idea where to go next week." I said.

"Okay, Tate, Carly, come join us in the center here." Mario said walking up the steps with Khloe.

"First place goes to." He said. "No, lets do second place." he said. I rolled my eyes and crossed my fingers.

"Carly Rose Sonenclar." he said.

"Okay. Okay." I said and clapped. We went off air and I talked to my four.

"Eleventh place?" Reed said.

"Hey, I know who we can fix that. You and Beatrice will be up next week. Congratulations Diamond, Carly. All of you relax tonight. Because we're hitting it hard and heavy tomorrow." I said.

They agreed and I got something to drink and did an interview. Then we all went back to the house.

"Cannonball." Wesley yelled jumping on the couch that I was sitting at. I pulled my feet up.

"Hey. How are you?" he said putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Loser. You made me loose my train of thought. Thanks." I said sarcastically.

"You are welcome." he said.

"Smart elephant." I said, grabbing my bag and standing up.

"I'm sorry. You love me." he said grabbing my waist and pulling me back down on the couch.

We started leaning in and we got so close. Then Demi ran in.

"Woah, am I interupting?" she said.

"No, not at all." I said pulling back.

"I'll come back." she said, backing out of the room slowly, closing the door behind her.

"Where were we?" Wes asked.

"A little closer than this." I said, pulling him closer to me. He came closer and we got so close. And I finally got my kiss.

His lips seem so soft. And mine seemed to melt. I loved it. A long time coming, but totally worth it.

A/N:

To whoever put the first comment on this story, THANK YOU!!!! I was jumping up and down when I saw someone had put a comment and I loved it. Thank you so much. I'm uploading twice today because this is a really short chapter and a filler, and it stops right in the middle of the actually chapter that I wrote....