Chapter 11

"Jesse! Wake up!" someone said shaking me awake.

"What? I'm awake. What?" I asked, propping myself up on my elbows and rubbing my eyes. "El! Dani!" I yelled attcking them both with a hug.

"Hey. Get dressed. We're taking you out of your miserary. And we're going shopping." Dani told me.

"Okay." I said.

I crawled from my bed and walked to my closet. I just grabbed some skinny jeans, and a green and white shirt. After changing and managing my hair and makeup, I slipped into some boots with heels and went back into my room.

"I wanna meet your boyfriend." El said.

"Is yours still asleep?" I asked, grabbing my bag and phone.

She nodded and pushed me out of my room. I lead the way down the hall and knocked on his door. "Come in!" he yelled.

"I would have anyway." I said, pushing the door open. He stood at the mirror trying to fix his hair. I laughed and ran my fingers through it. "Better?" I asked.

"Yes." he said turning around and kissing my lips softly.

"You're gonna make me loose my train of thought. I want you to meet Eleanor and Danielle. Louis and Liam's girlfriends." I said, turning around halfway to see the two girls.

"Louis' still got him. I'm Eleanor. Nice to meet you."Eleanor said first stepping forward to shake his hand. He raised an eyebrow but shook her hand.

"Nope, Liam's got him." Danielle said, shaking his hand.

"Do you know what they're talking about?" Wes asked, looking down at me.

"Yes, I do. And no they don't." I said, glaring to the two of them. They shrugged.

"It was nice to meet you Wesley, now we're taking Jesse so we can go shopping." Eleanor said, grabbing my hand and started pulling my to the door. I rolled my eyes and said goodbye quickly, before letting her pull me down the stairs and out of the house.

The day was really long and I really didn't want to be there. But El and Dani weren't going to take no for an answer.

But finally around five in the afternoon I could finally go home. I had gotten a few things. But not much. El and Dani went home, and so did I. I was really tired, and I wanted to cuddle with Wes. But I needed to pack. But I didn't want to. Though I needed to.

But i just couldn't pack right now. I got back to my home and everyone was in their own rooms. So I dropped the few things that I got in my room and skipped to Wes' room. He was leaned back on his pillows watching television under the covers.

When he saw me his face lit up like a kid in the candy shop. He pulled the covers back and patted the space beside him. I smiled and climbed in next to him. "Did you have fun?" he asked, pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"Those girls can shop too much. But yes, I did." I said, pulling my legs against my chest and snuggling into his side. Hewrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me up onto his lap.

"You look tired." he said. I nodded and rested my head on his shoulder. He kissed my forehead and my eyes fluttered closed. He rested his cheek on the crown of my head. I wanted to go to sleep. BUt I couldn't get my mind to shut off. That was normal for me.

~~~~~

A/N:

I finally got to update. So this will be short. Our internet is being stupid. But a massive thank you to everyone reading the story! I love each and everyone of you just for giving the story a chance and I cannot thank you enough. I will probably upload sometime next week after I write the next chapter. Because I've caught up to myself on uploading and writing.

Again, a massive massive thank you to everyone reading and favoriting and fanning me. Or, isn't Wattpad calling it 'following' now? I don't know. But I'll probably always call it fanning.

Much love,

Kennedy, xo