Chapter 7

A/N:

I got over 200 reads on here guys!!! Thank you so so so much!!! Like I said, I was going to update as soon as I could when I got over 200 reads. So here you go!

Much Love,

Kennedy xo

~~~~~~~~~~

"Tomorrow we have our very own Miss Jesse Jane Cowell. Vote for your favorites. See you tomorrow." Mario said. We went off air and I hugged my four that are still in the competition. It was Thanksgiving week and we were so close.

"We've got this." I said.

They smiled and all hugged me. Diamond and Beatrice went one way while Reed tugged Carly a different. She sent me a confused look and I gave her a thumbs up in encouragement. Arms wrapped around me from behind.

"Hey hey, beautiful person." Wesley said.

"Hey. Hold on. I wanna see Reed and Carly." I said. But Reed had to pull her away.  "Let me down." I said.

He let my feet slide to the ground. "Thank you." I said.

"Are you nervous?" he asked.

"Yes. I want them through so badly." I said.

"Don't be nervous. Only time will tell." he said. I rolled my eyes. I needed to know.

-Tomorrow night-

"One of our acts dreams come to a close right now. Let's reveal who is going home right now. Good Luck to everybody." Mario said with Khloe echoing a good luck. I held Reed and Beatrice's hand because they were closet to me. And they held Diamond and Carly's hands.

"Going home. Is. Reed Deming." Mario said. All four of us crushed Reed with a hug, and then individual hugs. Then I walked with him to the center of the stage.

"Reed. How do you feel?" Khloe said.

"I'm bummed. But I'm okay. I'll live. I wish I was still in the competition. But hey? What can I do now?" he said.

"Jesse. How do you feel. You lost your first competitor." Mario said.

"I'm bummed. I'll miss Reed. But hey, he did really really well. Tenth out of thousands that auditioned. He should be really proud." I said. That got an awe from everybody and Reed hugged me again.

"Let's look back at your time at The X-Factor." Khloe said. They rolled and slide show of his best times.

"Reed Deming everybody." Khloe said.

"When we come back we've got our own Jesse Jane Cowell. And we'll be revealing who is safe. When we come back." Mario said as I walked backstage with Reed.

"You'll go far. Right daddy?" I said as my father passed.

"Of course he will. He is a really talented kid." daddy said.

"I have to get to change. Enjoy the rest of the show. See your family. You have a meeting after the show after you move your things to the hotel room. I will see you later." I said giving him a hug then going to change.

Soon it was time for me to go.

I was doing Oath, and I was having a great time on stage because it seems like it was too long.

Then America had tobe jacked up and put Beatrice in the bottom two with CeCe.

"Demi, who are you sending home?" Mario asked.

"I am sending home Beatrice Miller." Demi said. Of course.

"Jesse. Who are you sending home?" Mario said.