Chapter 0 The Figure

Spechie opened the door of a massive mansion. In front of her was a large dining room with a large table that appeared to be set for guests. She walked past the table down the cold dark hall where she arrived at the room she needed to be. A hooded figure stood facing a fire place. "Did you bring it?" Asked The figure. "Yes. I did" replied Spechie. Spechie unzipped her bag and took out a hand crafted knife. The hooded figure turned and walked over to Spechie. Spechie handed the figure the knife. "Exactly how I wanted it..." The figure said as they examined the knife. "Alright good that you like it and all but wheres my money?" Spechie complained. The figure looked up from the knife and right into Spechies eye. The figure was wearing a makeshift mask of sorts and this unsettled Spechie. "Heh heh never mind you can have it for free... uhm ill just go..." said Spechie her whole body shaking. She felt the sweat dripping down her head. She took a step back to try and leave but the door behind her closed. At that moment the figure charged Spechie and plunged the knife into Spechie's right leg and tor it back out again. Blood splattered over the clean carpet changing it from a dark purple to red. Spechie stumbled backwards and hit her back against the wall and used a table to stay on her feet. "STOP PLEASE I BEG! I MADE THAT KNIFE FOR YOU! LET ME LEAVE!" Spechie screamed in anguish. The Figure walked to Spechie slowly. They then stopped infront of the crippled Spechie looking down into her fearful eyes. The figure then aggressively plowed the knife through Spechie's chest and into the wall behind her. "Well know I know it works" The figure said laughing as they looked into Spechies wide open eyes. The figure then tore the knife out of Spechies chest. They stepped back as Spechie shook in place for a moment before falling onto her knees and then on her face. Spechies blood stained the walls and carpet. The figure watched the blood drip from their fingertips. They rolled over Spechie's body and stared at her corpse. The fear and shock was still trapped in her bloodied face. The figure then looked at the blood soaked knife. "Its that easy... isn't it" they said to them self. The figure walked out of the room and locked the door leaving Spechie's corpse to rot. The figure then went onto their computer.... They had an important message to send.