Chapter 2 Detectives

"Everyone I know how we are all feeling right now but we all need to calm down." Said James. "Everyone stay in the dining room together to try make sure no one else dies. Adam please move Tim's body onto that row of benches so he's out of the way." He says. Adam lays Tim's corpse on the bench. James then hears the sound of someone typing on their phone. He turns to see Shannon typing on her phone. "Shannon what are you doing?" James asked. "Im trying to get signal on my phone to get us out." Replied Shannon. "That isn't gonna work. Whoever trapped us in here is smart." Said James. James decided he needed to investigate this place and. try and find a way out. "Ok... Jaiden, Shannon you both come with me. We are going to investigate this mansion." Said James. Jaiden and Shannon both nod in sync. They then exit the dining room. They walk down a long dark hall and then go left. Jaiden starts to shake and cry. She sits down on a nearby bench and James and Shannon sit next to her. "Jaiden? Are you ok" asks James. "Yeah... Its just a-lot to take in. I cant believe Tim's gone." Jaiden whimpers. "Its a tough reality but more people will die if we don't do anything about it." Says James "cmon lets keep moving... they count on us." "They count on us" repeats Jaiden. She stands up and wipes her tears, they then keep walking. Eventually Jaiden steps in a puddle of red liquid coming out from under a closet door. "Oh fuck" says James. James opens the door to reveal Alex..... His cold corpse dangling from the end of a rope. There where stab wounds in his chest and blood all over the walls of the closet. Shannon faints and collapses to the ground Jaiden falls back against the wall and tries not to throw up. Jaiden lays her head back against the wall to try take big breaths but she accidentally pushes a hidden tile button. A rope falls from the ceiling perfectly around Jaiden's neck. "What the-?" Jaiden says before the rope tightens suddenly. "ACK!" Chokes Jaiden as she get aggressively and quickly hoisted to the roof. James turns around to see Jaiden kicking and swaying trying to get free. "JAIDEN!!!" Screams James. James sees where the rope is attached and franticly looks around the room for something to cut it with. Jaiden's face starts turning blue everything starts going dark for her. Shannon wakes up and sees Jaiden. "SHANNON FIND SOMETHING TO CUT THAT ROPE" screams James. Shannon looks to the wall and sees a painting of some lemons. Shannon stands up and dashed over to it and rips it of the walls. She then turns and slams the side of it into the rope. Theres a loud snapping sound as the rope breaks. Jaiden screams as she falls and hits the ground with a thud. Shannon walks over and helps her up. "Thanks Shannon" Jaiden struggles to say as she rubs her neck.