Chapter 8 Interogations

One by one the duo interrogated 3 people. Jazza, Tabbes and Rebecca. Jaiden and James stared at their notes trying to figure out who it was when the sound of a wire strumming followed by a short scream and then silence echoed the room. Jaiden and James frantically ran out of the room towards the sound origin until they found it.... Jazza.... He was lying on the floor..... his body was impaled by dozens of arrows.... His blood spread over the carpet around him. Jaiden held James' arm tightly. She could feel the fear in her stomach. James started pulling out the arrows to move Jazza's body when he heard the sound of flushing coming from the bathroom next to him. The door opened and out walked Tabbes who froze at the sight of Jazza's body.  James got up and walked towards Tabbes. "Why are you using the bathroom on this side of the mansion?! Theres one near the dining room" says James as he slowly walks towards Tabbes. "No no its not what it looks like!" Yells Tabbes in self defence. "Alright.... But we are gonna keep you seperate from the group for a while." Says James. James and Jaiden take Tabbes to a small living room. "Do not leave here!" Says James. "James its not me I just got lost!" Yells Tabbes. But James wouldn't budge he wanted to do all in his power to stop his friends from being hurt. James and Jaiden walk back to Jazza's body and start pulling out arrows. Jaiden looks at James but as she does images of Shannon being stabbed flash across her mind. Jaiden sits back against the wall. "I can't live with this haunting me for the rest of my life." Says Jaiden. "We are all going through this Jaiden... We can do this together." Says James. Jaiden smiles and looks into James' eyes when theres a bloodcurdling scream echoing from Tabbes room.