Chapter 3 The man in the cupboard

James manages to untie Alex's body. James , Jaiden and Shannon all stare at Alex's corpse with disgust and sadness. James feels Alex's hand. Its as cold as and ice cube. "He's been dead a while" says James. "When do you think he got here?" Asked Shannon?  "No idea" replied James. "We better get his body back to the others" says James. They all work together to drag Alex's body. They're walking down the hall when suddenly they hear a sound coming from a cupboard. They all stop and face the cupboard. James carefully approaches the cupboard and opens it. He jumps back expecting a trap but to his surprise it was their friend Devon. "Devon!!? Why are you here!?" Shouts James?! I-i-i saw her d-d-die." Says Devon as he shakes in a ball. James can feel the fear coming from Devon. "Who died Devon?" Asks James. "Sp-spechie" whimper Devon. James, Jaiden and Shannon feel a pain in they're stomach as they hear another of their friends has been killed. "What did you see Devon?" Asks James. Devon takes a few deep breaths and prepares to tell his story. "I saw Spechie walk inside this mansion and got curious so I couldn't help but take a look at what she was doing. I waited outside a room and watched what she did. She gave a knife to a hooded masked person but then she was stabbed to death by them." Says Devon. "Devon the other animators are in the main dining room please wait there for us to get back" says James. Devon gets up and runs down the hall. James sits down against the wall. "Fuck" he whispers to himself. "James we have to find this murderer and put and end to this whole thing" says Jaiden. James gets up "yes lets get back to the others" says James. They grab Alex and make their way back.