Chapter 7 The arrow

Theres unsettlement among the crowd as Jaiden and James carried Shannon's corpse through the dining room and lay her to rest near the other victims. James stood up on the table to make an announcement and Jaiden went to sit in the corner and cry some more. "Everyone we have made a breakthrough in our investigation. We found one of my animator pins was dropped by the murderer. Meaning the murderer is one of us!" Yells James before being interrupted by Dominic. "Hang on James you've been there every time someone died! You were at the table when Tim died and You brought Alex and Shannon back here dead! WHOS TO SAY ITS NOT YOU?!" Yells Dominic. Everyone starts asking James to explain that when Jaiden stands up. "It isn't James guys" says Jaiden "I was with him the whole time and we both saw Shannon get killed" she says. "Listen guys me Jaiden and Shannon were all trying to figure out who did this so me and Jaiden will continue searching." Says James. Jaiden looks at Shannons corpse. She feels a sick feeling in her stomach before burying her face into her legs as she hugs them. James walks over and sits next to Jaiden. "James I cant keep going." Says Jaiden. "Im scared, Im sad, I cant fucking do this." She says. "We have watched our friends die in front of us...." Jaiden says before crying again. "Jaiden your not gonna die." Says James. "You don't know that" Says Jaiden. "James Im more worried about you than anything." Says Jaiden. "Well if thats true you better come with me because I'm going to look for more information" says James. Jaiden looks at Shannon's body and then back at James. "Shannon deserves to be avenged" says Jaiden as she gets up. At that moment Denise stumbles into the room and falls to the floor. James rushes over to her. A large arrow was stabbed through her leg. I tripped on a wire and arrows rained from the ceiling. I fell far enough so that the arrows only hit my leg. James told Adam to treat Denises leg. "Jaiden we must interrogate everyone" says James. Jaiden nods as James picks up the bat and they go to get their first person.