~Character Description~

~Hoshi Kyodojo~Age: 13Height: 4,11Weight: 87 poundsFeatures: Icy blonde hair, ocean blue eyes, feminine features, porcelain skin, short hair that gets longer at the front with bangs that semi cover his eyes

~Hoshi Kyodojo~
Age: 13
Height: 4,11
Weight: 87 pounds
Features: Icy blonde hair, ocean blue eyes, feminine features, porcelain skin, short hair that gets longer at the front with bangs that semi cover his eyes.
Personality: Quiet, reserved, kind, respectful, not used to physical contact.
Likes: stars, stargazing, family, sound of nature, music
Dislikes: Pitch black darkness, sudden loud noises, people who hurt ones that are close to him.

~Hino Kyodojo~Age: 8Height: 4,6Weight: 76 poundsFeatures: Sun blonde hair with light pink tips, ocean blue eyes, slim, smooth pale skin, shoulder length hair with bangs that are split into three parts longest in the middle

~Hino Kyodojo~
Age: 8
Height: 4,6
Weight: 76 pounds
Features: Sun blonde hair with light pink tips, ocean blue eyes, slim, smooth pale skin, shoulder length hair with bangs that are split into three parts longest in the middle.
Personality: Bubbly, outgoing, smiley, kind.
Likes: Going outside, family ( especially her twin sister), picking flowers, making desserts.
Dislikes: Going to bed, the dark, being without Hina, storms.

~Hina Kyodojo~Age:8Height:4,7Weight:75 poundsFeatures: Sun blonde hair, ocean blue eyes, slim, smooth pale skin, long hair that reaches down to her lower back, even bangs that cover her entire forehead

~Hina Kyodojo~
Age:8
Height:4,7
Weight:75 pounds
Features: Sun blonde hair, ocean blue eyes, slim, smooth pale skin, long hair that reaches down to her lower back, even bangs that cover her entire forehead.
Likes: Family, all forms of calm nature, peaceful silence.
Dislikes: Loud noises, being without Hino, people who harm her family.

   ~Kenji Kyodojo~  Age: 15  Height: 5,8Weight: 110 pounds Features: Dirty blonde hair, light brown eyes,   slim, tall, smooth pale skin, short hair that's longer in the back reaching down to his lower neck and short in front, messy bangs that gat...

   ~Kenji Kyodojo~
Age: 15
Height: 5,8
Weight: 110 pounds
Features: Dirty blonde hair, light brown eyes,   slim, tall, smooth pale skin, short hair that's longer in the back reaching down to his lower neck and short in front, messy bangs that gather in the middle of his forehead.
Personality: Calm, wise, mature, respectful
Likes: Family, nature, sleep, cooking
Dislikes: When his family is harmed, his siblings being scared or sad.

~Utsuki Kyodojo~
Mother
Age:39
Height:5,5
Weight: 159 pounds
Features: Soft blonde hair, light brown eyes, slim, pale skin, long-ish hair that reaches just below the shoulder, neat bangs that cover her  whole forehead.
Personality: Calm, responsible, kind, respectful, humble.
Likes: Her children, days where the sky is clear.
Dislikes: People harming her children.

~Korashi Kyodojo~
Father
Age: 39
Height: 5,9
Weight:176 pounds
Features: Light brown hair, ocean blue eyes, frail from being ill, pale skin, short hair that's longer at the back and short at the front, long-ish curtain bangs.
Personality: Funny, wise, respectful, kind, protective of his family
Likes: His wife and kids, seeing his family happy, the outdoors.
Dislikes: When his family is hurt, being sick, not being able to spend as much time with his family due to be ill.

First chapter will be out soon!! ^^
-407 words-