10

EPISODE EIGHT:

EPISODE EIGHT:

Yunnie sighed as she swung her compatible duffel bag over her shoulder, warier than ever since she last saw Han Seojun. She was going to back off after she heard the boy's sudden confession.

Her mom had never left her alone since that afternoon since she knew the actions Yunnie would turn to. Young-Jin had raided Yunnie's apartment and threw all the sharp tools she came across.

Yunnie made her way to the place where the children were supposed to meet for their camping trip. She made her way to put her bag into the bus and walked towards the Soojin and her friends who were making chaos.

Only when she got near them did she hear Choi Sooa say,

" Did you guys wear matching clothes to announce that you guys are a couple?" She asked excitedly and Yunnie couldn't hold it in anymore.

She scoffed, "What is with you and matchmaking everyone. Don't you have any other job to do?" Yunnie rolled her eyes annoyingly.

Soojin gasped and turned around. "Yu-Yu!!!" She kissed Yunnie's cheek and she widened her eyes, taken aback.

However, Taehoon disregarded it and argued back at her but Seojun wasn't paying attention. He turned to Jugyeong and said, "Lim Jugyeong, I feel like that's what you had in mind. Did you want to be my girlfriend that badly? How about we just date?"

Yunnie felt her breath hitch as Soojin tensed beside her. Soojin knew of Yunnie's likings towards Seojun, and the latter found out about Soojin's feelings towards Lee Suho.

However, Yunnie merely thought that Soojin found affection in Suho. She probably didn't even like him. But, not wanting to confuse her even more, Yunnie kept quiet.

Yunnie made to walk away from there, almost bumping into Suho as she turned around. Their eyes locked and Suho swore her eyes softened for a split second but quickly shot down that possibility as she purposely bumped into his shoulder and made her way to the bus after hearing Jugyeong and Seojun bickering like an old couple. Unaware that Seojun was watching her leave, a smirk upon his face.

~

Yunnie watched from the rearview mirror with a smile as Soojin sat next to Suho on the bus, leaving Jugyeong standing there. But then, the expected happened and Seojun decided to sit next to Jugyeong. Yunnie's smile faded and she turned to look at the bus driver next to her who had insisted for Yunnie to sit next to him.

Apparently, he was fascinated about what an underaged military officer did there.

"Are you suddenly sitting together because you're a couple?" Hyunkyu asked curiously, catching the attention of the whole bus.

"Go on a date! Go on a date! Go on a date! Go on a date! " Seojun watched from the same rearview mirror as Yunnie scowled and turned to the window.