20

EPISODE 11:

EPISODE 11:

It hurt, even more, to see Seojun and Suho's reaction, than her head when she woke up. 

Yunnie had to break the news to the two the moment they got there. Although it was a shock, she hated to procrastinate. It always led to bad things. For her, it was always, now or never.

She saw as the boys' faces drain of colour. 

"It's all my fault..." Seojun said as the two sat next to Yunnie's bed. The two were going to be discharged in a few days.

"No...." Yunnie said, reaching for Seojun's hand.

"I was just doing my job." 

~

"Yunnie!" Soojin and Jugyeong dashed into her hospital room, instantly rushing to her bed.

"Oh, we were so worried about you!!"  Soojin held Yunnie close to her as Jugyeong watched with tears in her eyes.

Yunnie debated on whether to tell them about her severe injuries but soon decided against it as she didn't want to add on to their worries. Suho and Seojun with cuts and bruises were enough already.

Yunnie was thankful that she didn't experience any of the symptoms of the injuries yet, as it wouldn't be bearable with the shock of the accident and the recovering of her body.

But she knew that the symptoms were to show up sooner or later. 

She would start her therapy sessions, not for treatment, but for the rebuilding of the damage to her body. 

The doctors advised therapy sessions, to get her body to work properly once more.

So, Yunnie kept quiet. For her sake also.

~

It was past midnight and Soojin and Jugyeong went home. Right after Soojin left, Jugyeong went to go see her boyfriend Suho. 

Yunnie laid on her bed and looked out of the window, thinking about her injuries.

She didn't regret one bit of throwing herself in the middle of the road to save her two friends. She didn't. Not one bit.

By the speed of that car, the two could have been seriously injured like her, or worse.

She was proud of herself. Her training in the military was worth it. And so was Han Seojun and Lee Suho.

She had grown closer to the two boys over the past few weeks. And she had gained feelings for Seojun extremely fast that she was scared.

He just seemed so...broken. He acted like he was fine, but he wasn't.

He just built up that bad boy image to cover up his sadness. 

Yunnie once again saw right through him. She read him like an open book.