I JUST WANT US TO BE FRIENDS AGAIN

"Wane what are you doing?" I ask. Trevor laughs.

"Man you really are dumb, Wane take care of them. I have more important things to do." Trevor walks off while Wane, Cane and I stand there.

"Wane, he's not good. He's the bad guy, why are you helping them?"

"He's not the one in the wrong. Trevor is good. You know what I invite you."

"Wh- you invite me? What does that mean?"

"He was going to erase you but you can join us. See what it's like to be on the right side for once."

"Why would I ever do that. He's kidnapped our friends. Nikki, you remember her right?"

"Nikki?"

"Yes, Nikki, we used to hang out together remember." I see Wane start to think but then he shakes his head.

"This was a mistake, I shouldn't have invited you. I should just kill you on the spot. Save Trevor the energy." He lunges at me.

"Wane what are you doing? I am your friend. STOP!" He throws more punches at me.

"You're friend died when you let him get kidnapped by them. Now I don't take orders from anyone except myself."

"He literally told you to take care of us because he didn't have the time. You think that's not taking orders from anyone else?"

"Shut up and just die already." He yells.

"I have had enough of these people trying to take advantage of us. You have to snap out of it. I know you're still in there. I'm your friend."

"Yeah my friend. Who USED ME! Who keeps thinking that this is just a game. ITS NOT A GAME!"

"DO YOU KNOW THE SACRIFICES I HAVE MADE FOR YOU, FOR EVERYONE!? YOU'D RATHER STAND ON THE SIDE OF THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE MISTREATED YOUNG TEENAGERS THEN YOUR OWN BEST FRIEND!"

"The past doesn't matter. It's only about the future and the present and right now, I know what I want. I want to help these people achieve their goal."

"No you're not, I'm not going to let you side with them. They are the villains in this story, how many times do I have to tell you." Wane finally gets a punch in and knocks me onto the floor.

"Is this what you wanted? A world where your best friend hates you."

"No, I-I... I just wanted to hang out like we used to..."

"Yeah, well times change and so do people. So get used to it. Now any last words?"

"Wane, please, I know you're in there. Nikki is down there. She needs you. She needs us. You're not like this. Trevor has you under his foot like a lackey. Like a pawn. Help me. Please." Something changes in Wane, his demeanour becomes more upset than angry.

"What have I done? I've hurt my best friend. I've basically killed the rest of them. I'm so, so sorry. I don't know what got into me. Here." He reaches out his hand to help me up. I go to grab it when a knife is thrust through his chest.