Commander

"Need. To find. Them." Crosshair says, attempting to get up from the hospital bed. "Commander, you need to lay down. The cadets will find them." You try to push him down but he fights you. "I need to fix your wounds, Commander." You say, a little more stern this time. He scoffs and lays down. You start to clean the burns on his head. "This will hurt a bit." You say as you put the cloth on his head. He grabs hold of your wrist, stopping you from healing him. "Sit down." You say, trying to shake your hand from his grip. "Do I need to remind you who is Commander here, Ms. L/N?" He says. "Just let me do my job, Commander." You sigh. He eventually lets it go and lays down. You clean his burns and then wrap a bandage around his head gingerly. You look down at his arm. It's clearly fractured. You manage to wrap in a bandage and carefully put it in a sling. "How does that feel?" You ask. "Fine." Crosshair says, sitting up. "Take it easy." He rolls his eyes at you. "Where's Tarkin?" He asks, looking into your eyes. "He's on the deck. But you need to stay here. Just for tonight." He looks around the room. It's just you and him. "Can I get you anything?" You ask, trying to be nice to him, hoping he'll be nicer to you. "Spotchka." He says. You can't tell if he's kidding or not. "Crosshair. You can't have alcohol. How about I get you some dinner?" You realize the mistake you made. "That's sir to you, Y/N." You nod. "Yes sir." You make your way down to the cafeteria pass the clones and get a tray of soup. You quickly make your way back upstairs, hoping Cross is still there. He's there, gazing out the window. You leave the tray on his bedside table and he tentatively eats the soup. You leave him be. "L/N!" You hear Admiral Tarkin yell. You run to the flight deck. "Yes, Admiral Tarkin?" He looks at you. "How is Commander Crosshair doing with his injuries?" You look back to the medical center. "His injuries are healing quite nicely." You state. "Good. I want him healed by morning." You nod.

Crosshairs wakes up the next morning. His head looks better. You walk over to him and carefully take his arm out of the sling to look at it. It will need to stay there for a few more days, but it definitely looks better than yesterday. "You are able to leave now, Commander. When you finish breakfast Admiral Tarkin needs to see you. He nods and goes down to the cafeteria.

Sorry this one was so short! The next one will be longer :)