Again?

"Again, Crosshair?" You say. He's laying in a hospital bed as you clean a cut on his leg. "Hey, you get to spend time with me." He smirks. "I'd rather spend it looking at the stars or having dinner, not cleaning your leg." You reply coldly. "A little angry today, are we?" He says. "Tell you what, Y/N. When you patch this up you can come with me and I can show you something nice." You shrug. "Sure." You finish. "There." He quickly gets up. "Take it easy, Cross." He frowns and gets up anyway. He takes your hand and leads you out of the facility, calling a backup medic to take care of the center while you are gone. 

You walk past the dormitories of the clones and into one of the many hallways. He opens a door, revealing a big dorm with all of your things in it. He's put a little note on the desk saying "Have a good day C'yare." On the bed there is a fresh new uniform and some Imperial blacks. "Crosshair... this is-" He kisses you. "I convinced Tarkin to let me switch your dormitory from that cramped space to this." You look around and marvel at it. "You are amazing." He smiles at you. "You are too, Cross." 

The next day you wake from a beautiful night's rest. You smile at Crosshair's little note and put on your new uniform. You even have a little key card on it, giving you access to more supplies on your own. It was tedious having to ask Nala Se for medical supplies every hour. Today is a pretty boring day in the center, so you meet Crosshair down in the cafeteria. "How did you sleep, Doctor?" He asks. "Great, thank you for asking, Commander." he smiles at you. You get some breakfast and sit across from him. "Any bad injuries?" He asks. "Nope, just needy clones needing their cuts cleaned." You tease. He raises an eyebrow at you. "Careful what you say, Y/N." You laugh. "Sorry, Commander." A clone comes over. "Uh, Sir, Admiral Tarkin needs you at the bridge." Cross rolls his eyes. "Again? And it's Commander, you fool!"