Chapter 69: "A Family Affair"

It was a massacre, all the rebels were dead, there was blood all over the ground, bodies laying everywhere, and even the young and elderly were killed, only Princess Riah was left standing, crying and covered in blood from the ones who tried to protector her, in front of her stood four individuals.

William and the others were immobilized by the scene before them, never before in their lives have they ever seen anything like this before.

 "If you had only let us kill you along with our other family members, non of this would have happened, look at what you did, all these innocent people lost their lives because of you," said Edward to Riah.

 "I wonder what was passing through their minds as we were cutting them down," said Azar, "hehe it was fun, I wish there were more of them," said Ashni.

 " Are you gonna kill her now or what?" asked Victor.

"Yes might as well," said Edward as he pulled back his hand to impale Princess Riah with the spare of earth, "Rose," said William.

She then teleported and appeared behind Princess Riah, she held her and then teleported back to where they were standing,

by this time William speed stepped towards Edward, with his sword over his head, "Reef Breaker: High Tide," said William as he was bringing his sword down, suddenly his attack was deflected into the sky, it came back down like rain," huh? what just happened?" asked William.

"What do we have here, this must be our lucky day, we were on our way to the Central Kingdom to kill you and your friends after we had finished killing these people," said Edward.

" Is that Prince William?" asked Azar.

" He is cute!" shouted Ashni.

Talk about killing two birds with one stone," said Victor, "no! what are you people doing here, it's dangerous, they will kill you," said Riah, "not if we end them first," said Zeph as he made his way closer to William.

 "Who are you people? " asked Evan, "oh pardon me, I got so excited just now, I forgot to introduce myself, I am Prince Edward, that's Prince Azar, Prince Victor, and."

" I'm Princess Ashni!" shouted Ashni, " we are King Darius's children," said Edward, William, and the others were astonished," I thought they were overseas studying," said Orly, " they also possess the other magical items", said Rose.

"Please leave this place, I don't want any more bloodshed because of me," said Riah, "it's ok Princess, just like your father, all these people, you killed all of them for what, what did they do to deserve this?" asked William as he was tapping into possession.

"Oh oh we are in big trouble," said Ashni, "give us some space," said Edward to his brothers and sister," Orly, look after the Princess," said Rose as Azar was making his way towards her, Evan made his way towards Victor.

Ashni said "no fair, I wanted to fight William he is such a cutie, this one isn't so bad looking either but I want William."

 "Shut up, why do you have to be so loud?" asked Zeph, "hey who are you calling loud!" shouted Ashni as she waved one of the axes around, the air pressure around them started to change, Shut up! Blast of Wind," said Zeph.

The attack sent Ashni flying into the clouds, Zeph then flew off after her, with his bow drawn, when he got up to where she was she had changed her appearance with her arms wide open.

She said, "Lightning, Thunder! clap!" as she hit both of the axes together, lightning could be seen surging through the clouds as the attack hit Zeph so fast there was no time for him to put up a defense he was sent crashing into the ground.