The Invitation - Sab Quesada

Prompt: You and Sab have been friends for forever, at you even wanted to marry her, but when you got the invite you knew it was too late.

A/n: The italics are flashbacks.

~your pov~

"When I get married it's going to be perfect. My granddad will be preaching the service, it'll be on a beach, and not too many people."

God I could listen to Sab talk to hours about getting married.

Maybe I'll be the one she marries.

I'll wear a black suit, and a black tie.

I went to go and check my mail, and that's when I seen her name.

Sabrina Quesada, my old best friends.

As Sab and I stared into each other's eyes the more and more the tension built up.

She put her hand on my cheek, causing me to blush even more.

My hands were on her waists and she was staring into my eyes.

God i'm so nervous right now.

I got inside my apartment, and opened the letter.

It's an invitation to her wedding.

It's too late to tell her now..

~time skip to the day of the wedding~

I'm wearing my black suit, and tie, I never through that i'd be watching her get married, I always thought it was going to be me up there with here.

I sat in the back row so no one would really notice me.

I took a shot of whiskey straight out of the flask, and let me tell you when I say it was strong, it was strong.

As they said their vows, oh how badly I wanted to object, but she's madly in love.

"You may kiss the bride."

~Sabs pov~

Y/n jumped up from her sleep and looked around.

"Are you okay Y/n?" Anna asked her just as confused as all of us.

"Wait- how did I get here, wasn't Sab just getting- what?" She said shooken up.

"Dude you've been sleeping like a rock for like three hours, Emma even dumped water on you to try and wake you up, but you didn't." Dev said giggling.

Y/n looked at me, then grabbed my left hand.

"I- I thought you were just getting married to Cooper." Y/n said, but when she realized that it was only a dream she wrapped her arms around my waists. "Please don't ever leave me Sab." She mumbled into my torso.

I gave her head scratches, and said, "I'll never leave you."

--
word count: 420