Five More Minutes - Eva Cudmore

Prompt: you just want five more minutes.

~Evas pov~

"Just five more minutes!" I said to my girlfriend who wanted to get out of bed to hangout with her friends.

Y/n smiled at me, and then laid back down. "Fine, we can have five more minutes, but then I want to hangout with Jaden and Bryce." She told me.

I wrapped my arms back around Y/n, and she kissed me on the forehead. "You know Eva i'm really glad that eleven months ago we decided to hangout. Now look where we are."

"I know. It's so crazy to think about." I respond while drawing little shapes on Y/ns chest.

"I wouldn't have wanted to spend these months without anyone else." She continued on.

Y/n is a really romantic person, and will always tell you how much she cares about you, and how much she loves you. I mean anyone should do that in a relationship, but Y/n never forgets to. And that's what I love about her.

"I can't wait to spend he rest of my life with you Eva, but the five minutes is up." She told me while getting out of the bed.

~Your pov~

Eva sat up in the bed, and I walked into the closet to grab a sweatshirt.

I put it on, and walked over to the bed. "I'll see you later my love." I told Eva, and kissed her.

I walked downstairs, said goodbye to the girls and then left.

I got into my car, and then drove off to the sway house. Their house isn't that far away, and i'm kinda glad it's not.

Chase Atlantic was blasting the whole way there.

Once I arrived the boys were waiting outside for me. They wanted me to come over because I think we're going somewhere so we can ride on their new atv.

I got out of my car, and walked up to them.

"Hey guys."'I said as Jaden and I did our handshake.

"What's up Y/n!" Bryce responded.

"Are you guys ready to go rip around on the atv?" Jaden asked.

"Hell yeah." I told them.

"I say Y/n should be the first person to drive it today when we get there, what do you say?" Bryce questioned.

"I'm down." I told the boys, and Jaden nodded his head.

"Alright then what are we waiting for. Y/n do you drive mind driving your own car? Bryce is going to drive there in the atv and i'm taking my car."

"Yeah that's fine with me." I told the boys while i started to walk to my car.

I started it, and I followed Jaden out of the house.

The place we were going was about twenty minutes from where we were and i'm not even sure how or why Bryce was driving there on the atv.