Blow job

"George, I'm- you aren't- George please." Dream could not function enough to speak, as though he were becoming overwhelmed by nothing, and still everything all together. He was mesmerized, and wholeheartedly winded.

Was the devil scared? Of course not. The devil is a man of indescribable strength and power, he who holds such a gift is never to waste time on fear; still his head spins and heart races.

Dream's body moved for him without the tellings of his mind, he felt void of his own control, but his everything screamed incoherent pleas to keep going.

"Dream?" George's eyes were incredibly gentle, upturned and innocent with the begging undertones of a man who desperately wanted it. So attractive, and impossibly hot.

"George, I can't bring myself... I can't do this to you." Dreams' eyes held the same beg as George, but his for such a different meaning. If his dick weren't unbearably hard, maybe he'd have been able to hold himself back.

"Let me help you out there, Dreamie." George sat up to the best of his abilities, placing his hands on Dreams' shoulders and pushing him back until he was fully laid down on the couch. "I know what you want."

George was comfortably straddling Dream's waist, leaning forward and kissing his lips without another word spoken. Dream had a lot of strength for a mortal soul, he had a lot of things nobody else had for that matter; the ability to deny was no longer in his extensive vocabulary.

Dreams' eyes shot open when he felt Georges considerably smaller than his own hand reached underneath himself and pressed down on his painfully hard erection. Dream would have said something, he swore to the gods that he would've said something, but when George's hand moved ever so slightly, he couldn't help but throw his head back and roll his eyes back with the ghost of a groan.

"C'mon Dream, don't hold back on me. I know you really, really, like this." George smiled, moving his hand a smidge harder and increasingly faster.

"Yes, I know you know, no need to remind me."

It was all so real now, Dream could physically feel the angels hand on his most sensitive area. He could barely believe such a thing to be true, it boggled his mind to no end.

A large part of Dreams' mind could barely even phathum how he could have possibly even thought about eating such a delicate and beautiful soul. How dare he even consider to ruin a wonderful forever like this? He hated that George was to be played by a God that wasn't himself, he hated that he couldn't help right now, but his mind was preoccupied by the delicious hand aimlessly trying to undo his zipper.

"I'll make you feel better, I'll make you feel so good, just let me touch you." The fact that George was asking permission felt like a mockery, because they both know that he couldn't say no.

He'd ask a million times, and never get any less frustrated that he would never receive an answer. How could he ever even dream of saying no? He's uncomfortably aware that God knows he can't.

"Why even ask?"

"Because I care." Dreams' heart fluttered; never once in his life had he ever had someone actually tell him they cared. George truly was one in a million.

"I love you so much, you can't even comprehend." Dream once again felt warm, despite his freezing skin. George lights him a flame with only his words, it's amazing.

"I love you too, Dreamie. You are everything to me, but you already know whether you chose to admit it or not. Now, how's about a blowjob, as a special gift from me to you." Dream dared to chuckle quietly to himself. How could this even be real? He knew he wasn't in heaven, but damn he felt like it.