A Ghost

y/n's pov:

After Lawrence and Thomas made the deal, we agreed that Newt, Thomas, and I would go with Gally.

"Mommy's going to go on a little adventure. I won't be long, ok?" I whispered to Ben as I took him out of his carrier. He nodded his as if understanding what I was saying. "I love you," I said, smiling at him.

"Wuv woo," Ben giggled as Annabeth took him from my arms.

I slowly stepped back from them as I followed the boys. Gally took off a sewage cover to reveal a tunnel. He grabbed a ladder and went down.

Just as Newt was halfway down the ladder, Frypan called out to us.

"Take care of each other and yourself," Fry requested.

"Will do," Gally replied as I nodded my head before heading down.

"Ew, gross," Newt said.

"Smells like something died in here and rotted," I commented as I used my powers to float instead of walking in the sewage.

"Oi, lift me up too," Newt said as the other two turn to us.

"Alright, alright," I said. I swirled my magic around him, cleaned his pants and looked at the others. "You guys want upssies, too?"

Thomas nodded his head and Gally shrugged his shoulders. I lifted them up and cleaned their pants.

"How do we move?" Thomas asked.

"You can walk like normal or pretend you're flying," I replied.

Gally started walking as Newt and Thomas shared a look and started to fly. I snickered at them quietly so Gally wouldn't say anything.

I used my powers to push me forward to catch up to them. Gally led us to a brick wall with a vent covering it.

"C'mon," he said, as he pulled it off and crawled through the hole.

After we all went through, I heard a whistling in the distance and realized that we were on train tracks. A train passed us as Gally placed the vent back on the wall.

"We have to do this quickly," Gally instructed as the train was still passing. "Stay with me, ok?" We all nodded as the end of the train passed us. "GO!"

We ran across the tracks as I heard another train coming. I stayed slightly ahead of Newt as Thomas and Gally ran ahead of us. The two in front were climbing up a ladder as Newt tripped.

"Newt!" Thomas yelled as he saw the train coming closer to him. "y/n!" Thomas shouted as he saw me run over to the Newt right before the train hit him. I ran to Newt and grabbed his arm to make us transparent so the train would go through us.

"This is awesome," Newt said as he opened his eyes and saw the train going past us.

"Yeah," I said laughing, "it is."

I let go of Newt's arm as the train was gone. He then turned around and laughed at both of the two boys faces.

"Oh, your faces," Newt said, laughing as I snickered at them.

"Oh, shut up," Thomas said, rolling his eyes. "We were worried."

"Never were great runners, we're we, Newt?" Gally chuckled.

"Well, I've only got one good leg," Newt replied.

"And I've only got one good lung," Gally retorted.

"I can help with your leg, Newt. I don't know if I can do much about your lung, Gally, but I know someone who can," I said to the two as we continued on. "I'll check you both later, when we stop."

"Thanks, y/n," Newt said as we kept walking.

"Thanks," Gally responded as he looked up ahead.

We climbed a ladder and entered a room. Gally pushed opened the door open and led us through a flood of busy people.

Most of the people were wearing face masks as we walked. We looked around and saw beautiful bright lights shining throughout the city.

"This is a long way from the Glade," Newt commented.

"Yeah," Thomas agreed.

"I know that it's cool and all," Gally started, "but we have to pretend that we've seen it before."

We started walking as Gally took the lead. The people in the streets started to disperse slowly.

"What's happening?" I asked.

"Curfew," Gally states. We hid behind a building as a few patrol cars passed by us. "They really upped security because of you shanks," Gally responded, chuckling a bit.

{Time-skip}

Gally was with Thomas on the balcony, after I checked up on him as I was fixing Newt's limp.

"Episkey," I said as I swished my wand around his leg. I saw him grunt in pain as the bones realigned in his leg. He stood up and examined his leg.

"Thanks, y/n," Newt exhaled after walking around a bit just to make sure it worked. "You've really saved us multiple times already. Without you, I would've been a bloody crank."

"It's what I'm here for, to help you guys to safety," I said. As we joined Gally and Thomas on the balcony, I saw Thomas' filled with sadness and confusion.

"What's wrong?" I asked, looking at him. He motioned for me to look in the telescope.

I looked in and saw two familiar girls. One was face the window and the other had her back to us. The one facing us had dark hair and blue eyes.

I couldn't see the other ones face, but I knew for a fact that the dark haired girl was Teresa, the one from my dreams.

The girl with her back towards us turned around. I froze as I saw her face. The face that never liked me. The face who pushed me over edge to leave. The face that hated me.

I slowly stood up and stepped back from the telescope. The boys all looked at me concerned, even Thomas, who had forgotten about Teresa once he saw my face.

"y/n, what happened? You look like you saw a ghost," Thomas said.

"That's because I did," I whispered.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What was I gong to tell Leo?

Sorry for not updating, I just started school and I need to relax before it started so I didn't stress. Remember to love yourself <3