Chapter 1.

It was a sunny Monday in Vancouver as Ginny came from her hotel room. Today she would meet the whole cast of her new tv series.

Excited was an understatement she felt so happy because her whole life she wanted to play a disney princess and now she could do this. And on top of this was that her best friend Jmo would be by her side the whole time.

She would play snow white her favorite princess because she was the only one with dark hair. And she had her Prince Charming that she would marry in a few months but something just didn't felt right. She felt as something was missing but she couldn't understand what.

Ginny was just engaged to her current boyfriend, but she certainly knew something was wrong, her heart and soul were confused, would he really be the one? She had a glass of coffee as she walked to the meeting center. She entered the building with the assurance that she would forget her "fiancé", she had to concentrate on her new job.

Everyone receives her happily and she thanks and greets everyone with the same joy.
Eddie: We'll just wait for one of our teammates to come. At that moment Josh comes in wearing casual clothes like all of them, but with a glass of coffee in hand. Josh: Sorry for the delay, "he said as he sat with a smile next to Ginny. The eyes met, blue and green, boy and girl looked at each other and smiled shyly.
Adam: Don't worry Josh, no problems! So what do we have for today.

Eddie: So today is our first table read for ouat but i thought that maybe we could first get to know each other more and then we can read the fiest script for today?
Ginny: yes i would love that!
Adam: great than we do this. So how should we start to know each other?
Josh: I think it would be the best to introduce us first then we would know the names at least. He said smiling and laughing.

God Ginny loved that laugh and smiling. I would love to have him as my best friend in the future. She thought. She didn't knew it yet but this man right here would love her more than anything in this world, would become her best friend and would adore her in every way he could possibly adore her.

He would made her feel safe and would become her partner in crime. But at this moment she knew she wanted him definitely as a friend. She didn't really had luck with boyfriends in the past it made her still sad when she thought about her boyfriend as she was in her teenage years they were in a really toxic and abusive relationship and was glad that she now was in a better place.

She always wanted to be an actress & and that someone someday would love her as much as she would love him and her dream was becoming reality.

The others begin to introduce who and how they are, and how happy they were to have been chosen for OUAT.
Eddie: Great! Josh? you want to go now.
Josh smiles sweetly and looks at Ginny. Josh: She should go first
Ginny: You really are a prince charming. My name is Ginny and ..

"Ginny" thinks Josh, beautiful name for a girl as cute as she is, the shy note at the beginning of her but as he continues talking he feels comfortable with her. A thought interrupts her admiration for her, her wife, well her almost ex-wife. Josh shakes his head slightly trying to forget and focus on Ginny, the beautiful Ginny, his future Snow White.

He stares at Ginny, "I'm in trouble" Josh thought. He wanted her for him, he wanted her to be his friend, her best friend, hers ... partner in crime. Ginny finishes and Josh claps.

As Ginny stops talking about herself Josh is almost sad because he wants to hear more from her and just hear her voice in general. He finds Ginny's voice smothering and just like an angel.
Adam: So Josh do you want to introduce yourself now? He asks as he looks at josh.

Josh: Yes okay. So Im Josh Dallas im from Kentucky and I was just in the movie Thor. Im actually married since a few years and Im so glad I can do this here with you all im so excited to know you all more. He smiled. Ginny thought that she just melted inside as she saw him smiling. No please no this wasn't happing was it? She can't start to fall for him!

He's married and i bet he's happily married. And I myself get married in a few months this cant be happening I love Joey. I cant do this to him! But i always thought that maybe something isn't right with our relationship. I always felt as something was missing.. someone maybe even. God what do I do now?

Adam: Good! It's a pleasure to have you guys here. I hope you enjoy your reading! Everyone takes out their scripts and begins to read. Josh notices how Ginny is surprised and excited, .. was he falling in love with her? "Love at first sight" he thought, it had never happened to him and sometimes he doubted that it existed, but since their gazes met he knew that it existed, that she was, she is the one who made him believe in true love and at first sight.

Ginny finished and notices that Josh was looking at him, Josh looks back at him to the paper.
Ginny feels her blush so she asks permission to leave the room for a moment and make a call.

Ginny didn't know what was wrong with her but she just knew she had to make this call so she excused herself and went outside. She dialed the number that she knew would help her in this moment.
Ginny: Hey.. Mom?
Ginny's Mom: Yes darling what's going on why are u calling?:)
Ginny: I just.. today is our first table read of my new series and its weird because I dont know there is this guy a real gentleman. He is charming and I just feel like im in trouble.

I think I could fall for him first I thought i definitely want him as a friend maybe even a best friend.I just know him since an hour but I think I start to develop feelings and i don't know what to do mom.? I have joey and I love him but I always thought that there was something missing or maybe someone. I can't explain it so I just had to call you.

Ginny's Mom: Hey, hey sweetheart breath please just breath. I know that you love joey but I myself thought that you were happy but you werent complete. I don't know this guy you're talking about but when you think that you could fall for him and he is the one than let it be. Tell joey you can't marry him its okay baby, really you can still say that you're not ready to marry him.

Ginny: it's just so hard you know.. i love joey but I get feelings that i didn't felt with joey. But between me and josh wont be a relationship because he's martied and i think happy. That just made me realize that I can have a man like josh. A man that gives me those feelings that I haven't felt before but I really hope that we can be friends because he feels like a true gentleman.
Ginny's Mom: okay sweetheart when you feel this way you definitely should talk to joey later okay?
Ginny: yeah Mom thanks love ya.
Ginny's Mom: love ya too, take care honey!

———————-

So this was our first chapter of our new Story do you like it?
What will happen next?