Chapter 4.

‚Its now a week after our kiss and still have not talked to Josh about our kiss.' thought Ginny. ‚
I have to talk to him. I thought he didn't feel the same way that I feel. Or maybe it was just kinda in the moment kiss. Maybe he doesn't feel the same and I just drive myself crazy with those thoughts.
But I just have to talk to him this can't go on I knew this would happen.. I can't concentrate anymore because everytime I see him I think about our kiss..'

That day they were filming a new chapter, Ginny might use it as an excuse to tell Josh everything. The lights go out, Ginny comes out in a beautiful soft purple dress, playing a young mermaid. Josh was already there, dressed so handsome for her.
"3, 2, 1, action!"
Ginny walks towards Josh slowly as the scene called for, she spoke softly to him, stroked his neck
"My God" - Josh thought every time Ginny touched him.
"Kiss me" -Ginny said playing the mermaid. Was it really the mermaid who was speaking? or was it Ginny who wanted so badly to kiss her lover Josh.

Josh thought about their kiss they shared at disneyland how their lips moved in sync like they were made for each other. He never felt something like this ever before in his life. It was like the best feeling in the world to have butterflies dancing around in his stomach.
To be able to hold her so close to him, as if he could protect her from the cruel world and never let go.
He was holding her so close that they couldn't even get fresh air. He never wanted to let go. But sadly their kiss had to come to an end. Who was he kidding, he didn't want people to find out that they maybe had something going on.
How ironic but they kissed at disneyland where millions of people are walking around.
„Cut!!" the director yelled and like this josh wasn't in his dream world anymore.

Ginny smiles, and starts walking toward the next set, but Josh takes her hand. Josh: You were spectacular, I mean ... you ... you are spectacular.
Ginny kisses his cheek and the world falls apart at Josh's feet. Josh wants her, he wants her like he never wanted anyone. Ginny: Josh ... I ...
The set bell rings
Josh smiles sweetly at Ginny: Shall we get some coffee later? Ginny nods.

*after a couple of hours*
Josh: „Hey gin, are you ready to get coffee now?" he asked Ginny after they shot most of their scences.
Ginny: Of course we can so should we go to the Café down street?:)"
Josh: „yes sounds good."
As they were walking they got nervous. Their hands touched once in a while and everytime they did josh looked at ginny and smiled at her. ‚maybe she felt this spark' he thought.

They got to the cafe, and sat near the window. Josh held out the chair for Ginny and Ginny smiled at him gratefully.
‚I would do anything to keep that beautiful smile on her face forever' Josh thought.
Ginny: What are you going to ask for? she said smiling.
Josh: Hmm maybe just a hot chocolate, and I pay, don't worry.
The waitress girl took the order
Josh: For my girlfriend put extra marshmallows please.
Ginny looked at Josh, had he publicly referred to her as her girlfriend?

The girl walks away and Josh smiles at Ginny. Ginny smiles at him in surprise. Ginny: How did you call me in front of her? Josh-smiling carefree-I called you my girlfriend
The girl arrives with the hot chocolates. Josh nods in appreciation.

Ginny knew from the beginning that he was the one. They took their chocolate - with extra marshmallows - and headed to where they were filming.
Josh walked her to her trailer where Ginny was temporarily living.
Ginny: Do you want to come in?
Josh nods.
The room is neatly arranged. There are photos of his family.
Josh: Is she your mother? she is very pretty, like you.
Ginny: Have a seat.
Josh sits up and looks at her.
Ginny: Josh, actions have spoken louder than words, and the feelings I felt for you are ... they are real. And ... I ... I love you Josh.
She looked nervous at him. What could he possible say now..