Chapter 5.

Ginny looked at Josh for a few seconds waiting for an answer, Josh gradually made a smile and approaches her, takes her by the face and approaches her ear whispering: "I love you so much baby".
Ginny's heart stopped for a few seconds, the way those words stopped on her was inexplicable.
Ginny looked at Josh, smiled at him, wrapped her around her neck and kissed him like he had never kissed anyone, he was his, she was his. Josh kissed her back and took her in her arms.

Josh kissed her with so much love and ginny could feel it. They needed to breath so they separated for a couple of seconds. ‚
I love you so so much you don't even know. I don't know how fast this could go but you're my favorite person in the world' josh said looking with love at ginny.
‚You're my favorite human being Josh, since I first saw you I knew I needed you in my life. You were the last puzzle missing in my life' ginny said with sparkling eyes.
Josh smirked at her and kissed her cheek and stole another kiss.
Ginny: I want to be with you forever, but what if it doesn't work?
Josh cuts her off.
Josh: Baby, let's not focus on whether or not it's going to work, I have every assurance that I will never part with you.
Ginny looks at him surprised, she knows Josh is serious. Ginny: I would never dare to leave you. Josh: Me neither, and we will do it like everything ... we will do it together.
Ginny: You are my home and.. my partner in crime

Josh: Honey, let's not hide anything anymore, we love each other with a lot of love that cannot be silent, our love must flourish.
Ginny: I am willing to love you and show you my love every day.
Josh: So be it.
Ginny: ‚okay so we have this event in two weeks do you wanna come out as a couple them?' ginny askes smiling at josh.

Josh: I would go everywhere with you, because I really want you in my life. Ginny: Just like me, we are a team on this.
Josh: A team of incredible lovers! -She said enthusiastically- Ginny laughs and kisses his cheek. Josh: I'll see you tomorrow, my Snow.

Ginny: I'll see you tomorrow, my charming.  She said laughing.
Josh looked at her and smiled as he saw ginny walking away. How look he had. He had the most perfect gift in this world and she was his. What did he do to deserve this.
The following weeks were spectacular, there was no tension between them, even the two had fallen in love much more. They were frequently asked if they were dating. Ginny: "We are VERY good friends" -Ginny said. Josh: "We are inseparable partners in crime." That night was their night, not their first date, but if their first gala together, Josh knew she would be gorgeous.

He was in a Smoking hot suit that he chose because he wanted to match with ginny.
Josh: ‚Ginny are you ready?' he asked.
Ginny: ‚yes just a minute.'
After a few seconds Josh saw her and his jaw dropped. Wow. He knew that ginny was gorgeous she was the most beautiful human being to him. But now she was just he couldn't even explain how beautiful she was.

Josh: My God ...
Ginny: Should I change?
Josh: You look gorgeous.
Ginny smiles slightly and blushes. Josh takes her hand, bows, and kisses Ginny's hand. They get into the car that was going to take them to the place.

It was an exhausting day with press and reporters and cameras everywhere. They were totally flipping as they both showed the media that they're a couple. There were so many pictures. Social media was probably full of it. They danced and laughed and even kissed. Now it was time for them to go and they couldn't wait to lay in each other's arms again. Then were on the way back and nothing could ever stop them.

Ginny and Josh get into the car again, and Ginny leans on Josh's shoulder, resting. Ginny probably slept the whole way until a sweet voice woke her up. Josh looked at her so lovingly, and she did the same. It was after 1 in the morning, they arrived at the recording set, in front of the bay they danced and played together. The moon was shining over their heads, they both laughed.
Ginny looks at Josh, he looks at her, her gazes meet and her love prevails. Ginny: Josh ... Josh: Yes honey?
Ginny looks at him a little nervous and takes his hand from hers, they walk to the trailer and turn off the light. Ginny slowly drags him to her bed and unbuttons Josh's shirt, he helps Ginny, they kiss, they love each other, they feel each other. It was a night to love. To love ... to love and to love ...