Chapter 9.

Josh was numb he couldn't walk or talk the only thing he could do was think and in this moment it wasnt really good too think because those were horrified thoughts. Neverless he still knew that he needed to bring ginny to the hospital.
So he took her in his arms protectively and held her close to his chest. He needed to take her to their car. He could pick the bag later when he knew that his family was okay. As they were by the car he took her in and then he drove. He drove really fast and with his right hand he was holding ginny's numb hand. He knew they needed to be okay. He didn't called their family or friends he couldn't deal with this right now.

‚Ginny you will be okay! You both will be. I promise' josh said and kissed her hand.
The whole time on the drive to the hospital. He knew she needed to hear it and he needed too. As he saw the hospital he was a bit less anxious because he knew those people in there could help his wife.

Josh parked the car right in front of the hospital, grabbed Ginny in braces, and kindly asked for a stretcher where they could take her.

Nurse: Sir, what happened?
Josh: She fainted, she felt weird, I don't know, I need her and the baby to be okay.
Nurse: Relax, we will do our best, park the car well and we will meet in room 28, third floor.
Josh nods nervously and runs to the car, moves it as fast as he can, and turns it off. When he got off, a group of paparazzi stopped him.

Paparazzi: Where's Ginnifer ?! She is fine ?!
Josh nodded nervously and tried to move forward, the paparazzi pushed him and prevented him from passing, Josh felt his hot blood, he felt heat, he needed to be with his wife right now.
Josh-tense-Friends, with all possible respect I need to run to the hospital right now to be with my wife and future son.-Josh shed some tears-they are what I love the most in the whole world and I cannot lose them, I beg you, please let me pass.

The paparazzi let Josh pass and he ran to the hospital straight for the elevator. He went alone, his hands trembled restlessly, he released new tears and wipe them away, he must have been brave, for his wife and for his son, as he went up to the third floor, he closed his eyes and a prayer to God accompanied him.

The door opens, "Amen," Josh said and went into the room. Ginny was in bed, asleep, next to an oxygen. He reached over to give her a sweet kiss on her forehead.
He took her hand and kissed it. Then he began to speak just muffled because his lips where still on ginny's hand and he wouldn't let go.

‚Hey Gin I dont know If you can here me but Im here for you! I will be by your side the whole time. I love you so much. Please pull through. Promise to pull through I need you here.' he said tears now streaming uncontrollably down his cheek.
He wanted so baldy to control his emotions but he couldn't it was just too much.

In this moment a nurse came.
‚Mr Dallas?' josh turned to her still holding onto ginny's hand.
‚Yes. Is something wrong? When will the baby come?' he asked weak.
‚Im here to take your wife to the surgery I just wanted you to be able to talk to her for a few moments before we take her. You can wait here and we will try our best to save Mrs. Dallas and your son.'
Josh didn't want to let the love of his life go without him somewhere else. But he knew the best he could do to save his love was to let the nurse take her. She would be in good hands. ‚Okay but please, please save her. She means the world to me she is my world. And please save my son I couldn't lose any of them or I would break.' he pleaded with glossy eyes.
He saw her being taken by the nurse now he could just wait. And it would be a really long wait.

*a few hours later*
Josh woke up as he heart footsteps coming bear him.
‚how did it go?' he asked the same nurse with hope in his voice.
‚It was okay your wife lost a lot of blood. She lost her heartbeat for a couple of seconds but we saved her. Your son is healthy a little beautiful boy.' as josh heard this he was just happy his son was okay he was okay.

WAIT.
‚Where is my wife? You said she lost her heartbeat for a couple of seconds. Is she okay now??!!! Can I see her is she awake??' he asked now nervous.
‚As I said your son is healthy. Your wife isn't awake. We hope that she will wake up in a few days. She lost a lot of blood.. she isn't stable right now so she unfortunately feel in a coma. But we are hopeful that she will wake up.' as josh heard this his heart broke.
He always tried to protect her did everything he could but this fight right here he couldn't protect her and this broke him. Now he just needed to wait and hope that she would wake up because if not then he didn't knew what he would do..

The nurse came out after telling Josh that they would bring his son. Josh didn't know what he was feeling, Ginny had to know him, they had to know him together.
Josh trembled, covered his face and placed his hand over his mouth. Josh stepped out into the hall, followed the nurse.
Nurse: Do you want to come in ?. Josh: If I am going to meet my son I am going to do it together with my wife. The nurse thought for a few seconds and nodded.
Josh swallowed hard and walked into the room with the nurse. In bed was Ginny, another nurse was holding the little prince, Oliver. Josh approached slowly, they handed him over to Oliver, and seeing him shed tears of happiness, he took him firmly and caressed his cheeks.

Josh: Leave us alone, please. The nurses come out.
Josh: Oliver-caresses the little cheek again and kisses it- our little Oliver. Josh looked at his wife and sat next to him, with one arm he took Oliver and with the other he stroked his wife's cheek.
Josh-in a soft voice- my love, Oliver has already come into the world, thank God, and thanks to you. Ginny doesn't move.-We need you more than anything in the world, but, I know you're strong.

The bed is big so Josh settles down next to Ginny and Oliver, Oliver gently touches Ginny with his little hands. Josh played with Oliver's little fingers, Oliver smiles with his eyes closed. Josh looks at Ginny, takes her face. Josh: Just a true love kiss will end all bad. Josh caresses Ginny's cheek.
Josh: May God and my kiss save you my love. Josh presses her lips against Ginny's and kisses her sweetly. Ginny's hand moves slightly.