Chapter 7.

Ginny is in front of the mirror in her bathroom, she has a pregnancy test in her hands.
She looks at the proof and looks at herself in the mirror again. She smiles and lets the tears fall. Josh knocks on the door but doesn't go in. Josh: They're waiting for us honey.
Ginny breathes slowly and comes out of the bathroom, Josh is in a suit and looks at her smiling.

Josh: Are you ready?
-She said smiling
Ginny looks him in the eye. Ginny-with a soft voice- I'm pregnant ...

Ginny hands her the pregnancy test. Josh looks at the proof, then he looks at Ginny, his eyes fill with tears, he wants to smile, he is stunned.
Josh couldn't control his emotions. He was over the moon.
‚We are pregnant' he said stunned.
‚We are gonna be parents. We start a family. We are  pregnant.' he said thinking about it.

Tears were streaming down his face as he said those words. He took ginny's hands and looked at her. He always wanted a family and he couldn't be happier to start it with ginny. He loved ginny more than anything in this world and to be able to start a family with her was josh magical.
‚Yes josh we're a family . You, me and this buddle of joy.' ginny told him crying happy tears.
With one hand he was holding her hand and with the other he touched her belly. Then he got on his knee and kissed her stomach. Then he got on his feet again.
‚Okay I actually had this all planned out but I think this is the perfect moment for it.'
‚What do you mean?' ginny asked curious. Josh looked at her and took a little box from his back poket. Then he got on one knee.
Ginny thought she couldn't cry more tears but as she saw What josh was about to do she cried even more.

‚Ginny, my love. I loved you since the first moment I laid my eyes on you. You're the most beautiful person in the world. You have a golden heart and you make me so happy I couldn't wish for more. You're everything I ever wanted and we are gonna start a family soon. I wanna have so many kids with you and grow old. So do you make me to the happiest man alive and marry me beautiful?' he said now through his tears.
He smiled and looked at her waiting for an answer. Ginny was stunned.
‚Of course!! I love you so so much Josh.'Ginny looked at Josh and took his face while he was still on his knee. Ginny stroked Josh's face, wiping the tears that slid from his eyes.
Ginny: I want to be the one who makes you smile every day, I want to be that person who wakes up next to you, I love you infinitely and I couldn't ask for someone better than you to be my husband and the father of our future children. You are my protector, so I will be your protector. Your wife and partner. . Thank you for making me the happiest woman alive. You make me happy everyday. You protect me , hold me when im sad or feeling down. You're always there for me even as we even had started dating. J wanna be in you life forever If you just let me be . You will be the greatest dad this baby can think of.' she said now kneeing and kissing him with so much passion.

They deepened the kiss. Josh holding ginny at her waist and ginny's hands where around Josh's shoulders. As the needed to breath again.
They looked at each other and just smiled still crying from the events. Ginny looked at him with such tenderness and with such a deep love for Josh that she wanted to be united to him forever, she gave a small but sweet kiss, Josh did the same.

Josh's phone rings, Josh takes it out and turns it off, gently takes Ginny in his arms and they head to his room. Ginny: The event ..- she said rubbing Josh's neck-. Josh: I have more important things than an event, forming a family with you is the most important thing now, you are my home.

The wedding -8 months later-

Josh plays with his own hands, slowly and sweetly the opening chant begins.
He was as nervous as ginny. It was a small wedding with just their closest friends. But that made it so much emotional. He looked at the aisle. He wore and handsome suit. Perfect for him he was as gorgeous as his bride.

As the music started playing. And just then his beautiful best friend came out. His breathing stopped. She was breathtaking. His words were missing he couldn't explain it.
It brought tears to his eyes again. Ginny was now 8 months pregnant and she wore a stunning gown and was just barefoot. As she was walking down. He prepared himself for one of the best moments of his life.
Ginny was walking down with her dad. As they came to josh who was waiting. Ginny's dad kissed her on her cheek.

‚Please take good care of my daughter. She means the world to me and her mother." he pleaded.
„Of course Sir, I will always take care of her as long as I live." he said serious.
Her dad nodded at him and sat down Josh took ginny's hand and was bending down to her he kissed her on the forehead.

‚You look breathtaking my beautiful soon to be wife.' Ginny looked and him and mouthed ‚you dont look so bad either mister. I love you.'

Then the ceremony began and after 30 min they came to the end.
‚Josh paul Dallas, do you wanna take Ginnifer Michelle Goodwin to your wife. Protect her, make her happy in good and bad time so answer me with a yes.'
‚Yes' he said looked at ginny he just had eyes for her.
‚Ginnifer Michellen Goodwin do you take Josh Paul Dallas to your man and make him happy. Help him whenever he needs you and care about him. So answer me with a yes'
‚YES a million times yes' she said looking at josh.

‚You can now kiss the bride' more of the sentence they didn't even understand anymore.

Josh took ginny by her waist and pulled her to him. He kissed her as passionate as he could. Ginny could feel all the love in this kiss because she Feels the exact same feelings for him. As the slowly pulled away from each other.
They were still close and josh kissed her on the forehead and whispered ‚my wife I will always love you no matter what. I love you and our little charmer too.'
They slowly separated, Josh managed to steal one more kiss and caressed Ginny's belly, instantly the baby kicked. Josh looked gleefully at the belly and at Ginny.
Ginny: The baby's heart and mine beat for you, we both love you. Josh shed tears of joy.
Josh: We are already 3 beating hearts my love.

Josh takes her hand, and they walk away to the party, the party of a new life, and a new start.