Chapter 8.

The dawn sun sets on the home of the sweet couple, it is a beautiful morning in May. Josh opens his blue eyes and smiles, stretches out a bit on the bed and sees his beautiful wife sleeping.

Josh: Good morning my love-he caresses Ginny's ear tenderly-.
Ginny smiles sweetly.
Ginny: Hi Honey ...
Josh kisses Ginny.
Josh: How are my two favorite people -he says caressing Ginny's belly with sweetness-
Ginny: We are fine thank God, happy to wake up next to you-
Josh smiles. Josh: I want you to rest the WHOLE day, lay in bed and rest with the baby

Ginny: We can call him Oliver at this point-she giggles-
Josh: ‚did you hear this olli' he asked laughing turning to her belly.
‚We already named you. Do you like this name? Oliver.' he said with a loving voice waiting for a response.

Of course he wouldn't get one but what he got was a pretty hard kick against ginny's stomach. ‚Josh you have to stop asking the baby question. If you want to keep me whole.' she said laughing.

‚Sometimes he kicks so bad he's already so strong.' she says with ab hint of desperate.
‚i hope he doesn't want to be a boxer or something like this. Im not feeling that great to know that he will be hurt.'
‚Aww ginny comon. If he wants to be a boxer. Someday we have to let him go. He isn't even here and you're on mammabear mode.' he said.

He loved her so much and for this even more. As everyday he took he feet and gave her a nice massage.
Ginny just smiled at him ‚what a great husband she got' she thought. Ginny: Maybe he can be a soccer player!
Josh: Oh yeah! Imagine! Oliver Dallas playing in the los angeles soccer selection! all a man!
Ginny: Oh sir.
Josh smiles at her.
Ginny: I love you.
Josh smiles and kisses her
Josh: I love you more-he gets out of bed and goes to the bathroom-
Ginny: Don't cut that beautiful beard sweetie!
Josh-from the bathroom- Not until our son is born!
They giggle.

Ginny caresses her own belly and smiles, she releases a tear of happiness, but at the same time, she feels a bit sick "maybe it's just a feeling" -she thought.
Then the baby started to kick again this time a bit harder than before.
‚Damn why does it hurt so bad now.' ginny thought.
‚Arghh Josh, please could you come? It hurts so bad' she couldn't control he pain anymore. It was hurting so bad something was wrong. She then saw something coming down her leg.

‚Oh god its happening' she thought.
‚This hurts so bad.. why does it hurts so bad.' she couldn't see clear anymore.
Her sight was blurry. She was in so much pain. She thought she would pass out soon if josh wouldn't come soon.

Just in this moment he came.
‚Hey. Hey. Hey, look at me. Baby what's wrong? Ginny look at me. What's wrong is it something with the baby? Please talk to me.' he pleaded now worried for her.

His worry grew even more as he saw that ginny was about to pass out.

‚Josh he's ... he's .. com.. IT HURTS SO MUCH' she said completely exhausted and with tears rolling down her face.

‚Ginny. Please stay with me you can't pass out not now. I need you to stay awake.' he held her cheek with his right Hand and with the other he shook her.

‚No. no no no. Ginny dont you dare close your eyes keep them open baby please keep your eyes open. Please.' he pleaded tears already streaming his face.
He was a mess but who could say anything against it. This here was his wife and his unborn son that were in danger and he didn't knew what he could do to help them. He had to bring them to the hospital. NOW.

He was so deep in his thoughts that he didn't realise that his wife was just closing her eyes. ‚No you can't do that to me. I need you. Please, please you can't leave me we didn't even live that much together. Im not ready to say goodbye to you. No no no this isn't happening. This isn't happening' he said over and over trying to convince himself that this wasn't happening.
That they still sat on the bed laughing and talking to their unborn child that was back then okay. Ginny was back then okay. He didn't really understand what was happening he was just on the toilet as ginny started crying and shouting.
He ran as fast as he could to her just to see that this was bad really bad. He didn't knew if ginny was okay or olli. He needed them to be okay. He couldn't lose him or his wife they just found each other he couldn't live without her.
Please god please let them be okay..