Chapter 6.

It was a comic con day for the sweet couple.
They had already finished filming the first season and had decided to move in together after all that. They did several interviews together and by the end of the day they were exhausted. They finished just at 4 in the afternoon, so they walked the long streets of LA holding hands on their way to their new home.

Josh smiled a lot at Ginny, he was very happy that his girlfriend had agreed to live with him. In the last few months they had become best friends. They were going to cross the street, Ginny took Josh's arm but they were interrupted by some paparazzi on the street.

Q: Are they together ?! they are a couple?? abandoned their previous partners?
Josh and Ginny tried to move forward but the crowd was crushing them.
Josh: listen friend, the past stays in the past, we have not abandoned anyone. We have joined ties because we really feel love, not for you to turn it into a gossip.
Ginny looked at him with just love. She couldn't explain how much she felt for him. She never felt something like this before but it just felt right with him nothing was going to stop them. He defended their love how did she found this guy next to her how was she so lucky.
‚i love you' she mouthed to him with a happy grin ignoring the paps in front of them that were still taking pics and where asking them questions she didn't care.
In this moment she was just with him no paps no pics just them with love in their eyes.
‚i love you too.' In that moment another pap tried to pull ginny to him.
As josh saw this he was furious he was not near ginny but tried forcefully to go to her the whole group of people didnt make that any easier. „Can you please let my girlfriend go." he said with a sarcastic smile. 
As he saw how hard the pap was holding ginny and she desperately tried to free herself he couldn't let his anger go.
„ let her go. NOW!" he was angry really agry.
It as one thing that they took pics of them but it was another that they were touching them. They could touch him how much they liked but not his precious ginny. He needed to protect her. He saw her qick glance she was scared. That was it fro him. Finally he got to her was freeing her from the paps grip.
He gave him one last angry look and took ginny by the waist and led her out of there.
„ are you okay?" he asked ginny, with worried eyes.
„Yes, thank you i was just a bit scared." she said with a scared voice.
„Thank you for helping me." she gave him a quick peck on the lips.
„of course this is my job and I never want you in danger. When I saw that he was touching you I totally flipped I was really scared for you.
"They leave the busy street and arrive at the house that was reserved for them. It was their home, not anyone else's, it was their love, their strong bond of unconditional love.
Josh closed the door after letting his Ginny pass. Josh was sweating nervous, Ginny takes his hand.
Ginny: Love, I'm fine.
Josh: I would hate if someone hurt you, I would never allow it.
Josh sighs, Ginny hugs him. They stay in the embrace, Josh keeps her against his chest, wants to let her know that his beating heart was beating for her and for no one else.
Ginny: You protected me- she said softly-
Josh: I always will, my love, until death do us part.
Ginny looks at Josh, he looks at her.
Ginny: Do you want to marry me? -She said incredulous but somewhat hopeful
Josh cupped Ginny's face gently with both hands and smiled at her with a nod.
Ginny loved him with such a strong love that she felt herself melt away. Josh felt the same, he felt that his breaths were leaving him when he was with her, she is his  breaths, and him are her.
Josh: I know it might be very soon, but I want to start a family with you, I want to wake up every morning seeing your beautiful face, I want to remind you every day how much I love you.
Josh: I want to have children with you, I wanna experience everything with you. Your my person, the person I can not wait to call finally just mine. My wife.' he couldn't explain what he was feeling he was the happiest human on earth and he would be forever he knew that and she was the happiest woman on earth.

They shared everything their love, their clothes and kisses. Ginny looked at him. So it was final they were engaged he wanted to marry her as much as she wanted to marry him.
She knew that he loved her but she was a bit scared of what he could say when she would ask him. But this right here was the perfect moment even if she aked him.

This was their beginning of something new something adventurous that would go on their whole live. They would experience a lot but she couldn't wait for it to begin.