Chapter 1

A/N: I'm gonna write what happened between them before and then the present time to make it clear!
< 4 Months ago >
3rd Pov
Adrian woke up this morning and decided to show ladybug how much he loves her, he'll confess tonight at patrol!
He went to the bathroom brushed his teeth, got dressed.
"Plagg" Adrien called out
"Yeah," he said
"Let's go c'mon," Adrien said
He went downstairs and ate breakfast, after that he received a call from Nino that they'll hang out with the girls and Adrien agreed.

Marinette Pov

I woke up this morning and brushed my teeth, got dressed, and went downstairs to eat breakfast with mom and dad, while I was eating breakfast I got a call from Alya saying we should hang out together and I said yes, she told me nino and Adrien were going to be there and we'll meet up at 4 and then I finished breakfast and started getting my outfit for the day. It was 9:45 am and I started talking to Tikki and then started spending my time sketching some designs, and she planned to tell Adrien how she feels towards him today!.

Adrien Pov ( 3:30pm )
There's still 30mins till we're meeting and I decided to plan about today night and how I'm going to confess to ladybug

~30mins later

I arrived at the park and found Nino, Alya, Marinette talking together, I went to them and greeted them, and then we were talking till Marinette told me she wanted to tell me something so I followed her.

Marinette Pov
I was talking with Alya and Nino till I spotted Adrien coming towards us and we greeted him and that's when I was sure that I will confess to him!
"Adrien," I said
"Yes," he said
"I want to tell you something can we talk in private," I said
"Yeah sure," he said
After they went away from Nino and Alya, Marinette stopped and looked at the blond boy in front of her.
"Adrien I want to tell you that..." I said nervously
"You can tell me anything Marinette," he said
"I-I've liked you since the first day you attended high school and I was wondering if you return my feelings..." I said
"I'm so sorry Mari, but I like someone else, but we can still be friends!" he said
"Oh O-ok," I said

Alya Pov
I was talking to Nino ( my boyfriend ) until I spotted Adrien and Marinette coming back , before I could ask Mari what happened an Akuma alert came on my phone.
"Omg an Akuma I will go record it for the ladyblog," I said running, while Nino was running after me telling me it's not safe.

Adrien Pov
After Alya said that there was an Akuma, I excused myself and transformed to Chat Noir.

Marinette Pov
I've felt hurt after knowing that Adrian didn't like me back, but after hearing about the Akuma, I went to transform, and there I found my partner in crime, Chat Noir.

" I AM FLOWER SAVER, I WILL DESTROY WHOEVER STEPS ON PLANTS," the supervillain said
" CHAT NOIR AND LADYBUG GIVE ME YOUR MIRACULOUS'S" the supervillain shouted

3rd Pov
~After the Fight~
"Pound it!" both superheroes said in unison
"I'll meet you tonight M'lady," said Chat Noir
"See you later Chat Noir," said Ladybug

A/N: Here is the first chapter of this story, I hope you like it and please let me know if you like it by voting and commenting!
Bye and have a nice day, I'll try to update daily/whenever I can, bc tbh this is my first story and I don't have ideas but till next time, have a great day! :)
Bug Out~🐞✨🐱