Chapter 9

READ AUTHOR NOTE AT THE END, Thank You •

~ 6 Months Later, 3rd Pov ~

Adrian and Marinette were hanging out with Alya and Nino while the twins are with Sabine and Tom, Nino came from London and staying for the summer break, Marinette and Adrien are finishing college after 6 Months, they were walking around the park when they spotted andrè's Ice Cream Cart.

" ♫ My name is André! André! Glacé! The sweetheart matchmaker! ♫ With one scoop or two, I'll find up for you with magical ice-cream flavors! My name is André! André! Glacé! The sweetheart matchmaker! With one scoop or two, I'll find up for you with magical ice-cream flavors! ♫ "

They went to the cart and then Nino and Alya went before them
"Oh, Nino and Alya, What's nice of you to come here," Said Andrè
"Oh hello Andrè," they said together
"Coconut, banana, and a touch of passion fruit!" Andrè said
"Thank you," they said in unison and then Adrien and Marinette came after them
"Ah, these two I've never seen. This your first time here with me?" asked Andrè
"Yeah!" Said Marinette and Adrien
"Strawberry with black chocolate chip! Blackberries for her hair, mint like his eyes. Eat this, my dear, and your love will materialize!" Said Andrè
"Thank you," they both said and then both couples went to the bench and started eating together. Both couples were about to leave until Alya said that there was an Akuma attack, they said their goodbyes to each other, and then Adrien and Marinette went to an alleyway to transform.
A/N: Nino knows that Adrien and Marinette are LB and CN and they explained to him everything.
When Ladybug and Chat Noir arrived at the scene, they saw the akumatized victim and beside him was someone they were trying to defeat for 5 years, Hawk Moth.
They started Fighting the akumatized villain who was called ' Thunderbolt ', he was bullied for being afraid of thunder at his age, he shoots Thunder from a pen in his hand, once he hits a place it just explodes and the place was filled with storms around them, while Hawk Moth was laughing behind them knowing that this time he'll win and if his villain failed, he will attack them!
"Chat Noir, The pen, it must be where the Akuma is!" shouted Ladybug while she hits the akumatized person, Chat Noir nods at her while he tries to distract the villain so that ladybug can get a plan.
"Lucky Charm" Shouted Ladybug as she threw her Yo-Yo in the sky, she got the object and looked around, her vision helped her get a plan and she was sure what to do, she told Chat Noir her plan, after preparing the plan both of them did it and as always they succeed!
"Miraculous Ladybug!" shouted Ladybug as she threw her lucky charm object in the sky and returned everything to normal, the akumatized person was back and there was standing an adult confused about what happened.
"Pound it!" said both heroes in unison
"Now it's just you and us Hawkmoth," Said Ladybug
"Well, why not? just give me your miraculous and no harm will be caused anymore!" said HawkMoth
"Never," said Chat Noir
"Today you'll give us your Miraculous!" Said Ladybug
The fight begins as both of them were attacking each other, Ladybug and Chat Noir got Hawk Moth trapped and there was no news or anyone near them except Ladybug and Chat Noir, about to take his miraculous, when someone defended Hawkmoth and pushed both heroes in the ground!.

~ At The Agreste Mansion, Nathalie's Pov ~

I can't let this happen! Gabriel had been working so hard to get these miraculous and they are going to take them if I do not help! without caring about what Gabriel told her earlier, she grabbed the peacock Miraculous and Duusu flew out of the miraculous.
" Duusu, Spread My Feathers," Said, Nathalie as she transformed into Mayura.

~ Flashback, Earlier ~

" I'm going to with my next villain to attack them," Said Gabriel to me
"But sir-" I was cut of by him saying
"No buts, I'm going , I've been waiting for so long and I can't wait any longer, what ever happens, do not come!" Said Gabriel as he stares at the coffin that Emilie Agreste is In, who had been in a deadly coma for more than 5 years.
"The peacock Miraculous is way dangerous for anyone to use!, I don't want you to end up like her at any cost," said Gabriel as he continued to stare, he placed a flower on the coffin as we walked towards the elevator, we went back to his office, we were working on some designs for the next shows until Gabriel saw his miraculous Glow, telling him that someones having strong negative emotions!
"Nooroo, Dark Wings Rise!" Said Gabriel as he turned into Hawk Moth.
He left the mansion and went towards the crime fight, while I was watching it on the news, I couldn't see the rest due to the power of the akumatized villain, there wasn't anyone recording and no one was able to see anything except to the people fighting there.

~ End Of Flashback ~

~ 3rd Pov ~

Mayura went just in time and saved Hawk Moth from getting attacked by Ladybug and Chat Noir.
Just as she took him to the other side, she bent on her knees and started coughing
" I TOLD YOU NOT TO TAKE THE MIRACULOUS, IT'S DANGEROUS TO USE!" Said Hawk Moth to Mayura
"But sir, I had to help you! You've been doing this for way too long and still didn't succeed, I will help you!" Said Mayura
"No, you will not!" said Hawk Moth
As Chat Noir and Ladybug, we're about to attack, they were interrupted by Hawk Moth
"I don't think I can do this anymore," Hawk Moth said defeated
"Give me your Miraculous Mayura, " Hawk Moth
said
" No sir don't give up! you've been working for a long time!" Mayura said
"Nathalie give me you're Miraculous," He said as she de-transformed and gave him the miraculous
Ladybug and Chat Noir we're shocked, Nathalie was Mayura? What did she mean by what she was saying? But before they could think of any more, they were interrupted by a purple flash, and there was Standing the Fashion Designer, Gabriel Agreste.
"Gabriel Agreste?" Asked Ladybug
"Yes, I was Hawk Moth," he said as he walked to ladybug and gave her the peacock and butterfly Miraculous.
"But W-Why?" asked Chat Noir shocked that his father was Hawk Moth
" My Wife Emilie Agreste had used the Peacock Miraculous over 5 years ago, the miraculous was damaged and supposed not to be used, I've told her not to use it but she didn't listen to me and caused her to fall into a deadly coma, people think she disappeared but she didn't, I wanted these miraculous to merge them and wish for her to come back and make my son Adrien happy again," Gabriel said sadly
"I-Is it t-true, can we save his wife?" asked Chat Noir hopefully
"Yes but for every wish, there's a cost, and my guess is will be someone from your family, I read in some of the Guardian spellbooks that's there's a way to heal your wife, Mr.Agreste," Said Ladybug
"Really?" he asked in disbelief
"Yes and ill try to find a way to awaken her, me and Chat Noir will visit you once we find out but can you please show us where is Emilie Agreste?" Ladybug asked
"Oh ok, can you both take us to the mansion, she is there and I'm going to show your the way," Gabriel said
"Sure" Ladybug said as she carried Nathalie to the mansion while Chat Noir Was Carrying Gabriel. Once they arrived, Gabriel took them to his office as he holds some buttons on the photo and behind him Nathalie, Chat Noir, and ladybug. They were on the Elevator while the lights were turning on, as they were walking on the Bridge, Gabriel opened the layer over the coffin as there laid down, Emilie Agreste.
"M-Mom?!" Said Chat Noir
"What?"

A/N: Here is the 9th Chapter, I wanted to say that this story might contain about 15 chapters?, I'm not that sure but it won't be 20+ chapters, I'm thinking of starting my other stories too but I'm afraid to not be able to concentrate while writing and mix up between each story, but I'm not sure tho, I might still give it a try?, anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter and thank you for 200 reads, Stay Safe!
Bug Out!~🐞✨🐱