1.Not me hallucinating

I woke up, cold sweat collecting on my forehead. I looked around confused to where I was. Of course, Tobias's room. I heard a sound next to me. A loud abnoxious snore coming from the right side of the bed. "Tobias?" I shakily asked. Tobias NEVER snores. I had this eery feeling. It wasn't Tobias, it was a grandpa. I screamed as loud as I could. "WHY THE HELL IS SOMEONES GRANDPA IN THIS BED." I quickly stood up and turned around, just to make sure I was seeing things right. "Tris..." a tired voice said from the bed. It was Tobias, not a grandpa. How does this make any sense? "Why are you screaming you dumb stupid idiot." Tobias said from the bed. How dare he call me that. I turned around to start running to the door when I fell to the floor. But I didn't just fall, I sunk into the unpolished wooden floors beneath me. I close my eyes and scream. But the falling stops. I open my eyes. The cold wet tile freezing on my back. The shower? How did I get in the bathroom? Why is the hot water running but the ground is solid and cold? SO many questions running through my mind. I quickly gather myself and my thoughts as I stand up. I grab the shower handle and turn the shower off. As I step out the shower I am greeted with Tobias. Thankfulness rushes through me. I reach my hand out to place it on his shoulder, but my hand falls right through him, and he disappears. "Tobias?!?" I say frantically. But all I see is the wall in front of me, almost like it was staring at me. I walk out of the bathroom, my hands shaking non stop. As I step out of the bathroom, the room is empty. The room that was once filled with Tobias's stuff, furniture, and of course, Tobias. But there was nothing. I scream at the top of my lungs. This can't be real, nothing is real, this is fake. And then I wake up. Lying in Tobia's bed. I turn over and thankfully, Tobias is there. Hopefully for real this time. I mutter under my breath "You stupid motherfu-" I was cut off by a panicking Tobias. "What the hell Tris?!? You need to get some medicine or something bAbE." "I can't help it! It was like a hallucination or something!" I half yelled. I sat up on the bed, sitting on the edge. "We didn't -" "No, Tris." Replied Tobias. "Thank god." I stood up and waved at Tobias to follow me. "We need to head to breakfast." I said scatterbrained. "Right." He said as he clicked his lounge. I hope he didn't notice.

Writers note: Hehehehe confused yet? Get ready chile.

Get ready for your daily dose of deez nuts joke at the end of every chapter ;)