2.Not Marcus being a feisty baka

We headed down the hall over to the Amity cafeteria. (second book reference hehe) As we sat down the smell of fresh wood filled the air. Nasty, but calming? I slapped my for head and looked at Tobias. "Why did we sit down without getting our food." I said CLEARLY out of it. "I don't know." He shrugged and we stood up. God this man can't take a hint to save his LiFe. We walked over the to the buffet to get our food. "What..." There was dirt, bread, apples, and lettuce. "What is this sh!t." Tobias muttered, just loud enough for me to hear. "MmMmMmmM YuMmY." I said. To be honest, I can't even tell if I was being sarcastic or not. I grabbed a plate and put a little bit of everything on it. Tobias gave me a quick look like I was crazy, I don't care. He grabbed some food and we headed back to the table, sitting next to Caleb, Peter, and the girl who's name starts with an S. I start to eat, it was oddly silent. Usually this group has MUCH to say. I hear loud footsteps coming from behind me and look over to Tobias, seeing him give a NeRvOuS glance. I love it when he's nervous *lip bites*. I stare at my plate afraid of what was going to happen, and I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around, Marcus. He looks at me for what feels like forever and then says "We need to talk." He grabs my wrist as I stand up and drags me to the water filtering room and into a corner. "Woah calm down Jamal." I say with a laugh, no ones laughing Tris, shut up bruh. "What did you do to my son last night." Marcus says to me with a red hot face. "Nothing." I say with a smile. "Come on baby girl, tell me." Not Marcus being a low key suspect. "Don't call me baby girl you pedo." I sneer. "We did nothing." I say with a laugh. Stop laughing. As far as I know, all I did last night was hallucinate. "Whatever." He spits at me. As he loosens the grip on my wrist, I start sprinting out of the room back to the cafeteria. Marcus following shortly after me. I sit back down next to Tobias and start gobbling up my food. I SWEAR IM NOT A TURKEY or whateva. *does Debby Ryan* Tobias looks at me worriedly, then at Marcus with a deadly stare. iF OnLy LoOkS CoUlD KiLl. "What.Did.You.Say.To.Her." Tobias says like a deadly murder. Teehee, my mans is feisty. "Nothing, nothing." Marcus says throwing his hands up in defense. "DON'T YOU EVER TALK TO MY BABYGIRL AGAIN." Tobias says as he gets up and storms out of the room. Of course, being the supportive girlfriend I am, I quickly follow.

I kinda just confused my self but its alright 🤪

Welcome shawty 🤠👊