4.I'm s-s-s-sorry

I quickly fold the letter and put it in my pocket. I NEED to go back and talk to Tobias. I'm run, run, runnin out of my room down the hall until I reach Tobias's room. Ok, this is it. All you need to do is apologize, that's all. I HATE apologizing. I slowly knock on the door. "Ugh, who is it." I hear from behind the door. "It's Tris..." He doesn't respond, but I can hear him getting up from off his bed. I stand on the other side of the door for what feels like hours, but was probably only for 5 seconds. He slowly opens the door and nods for me to come in. I walk in and JUMP on his bed. He rolls his eyes and sits down next to me. Uhm EXCUZA ME, EXCUZA ME. How dare he roll his eyes at me. I hand him the note that he gave me and look into his eyes, rawr. He looks at me like, seriously? "Obviously I know what this is, I'm not gonna read it." I shrug. "I'm s-s-sorry. I shouldn't have blown up on you like that." And then all the sudden, the room goes black. I squint and stand up, trying to find a light switch or something. But there is nothing. No Tobias, no furniture, nothing. I turn around and see a small light shining in the corner of what looks like a empty room maybe? And then all the sudden, I see someone appear under the light. No, not Jesus. It looks like...Meagan the Stallion?!?!? "*meagan makes Meagan the stallion noises." "IM A BIG FAN." I run up to her but then she disappears, and in her place, sits Elmo. "Elmo?!? WHAT IS GOING ON." But he just stares at me, kinda main character energy if I'm being honest with you. Kinda cringe tho. I try to slap him in the face but he disappears and everything is back to normal. I'm sitting, next to Tobias. He still has the letter in hand, and is staring at me with a VERY concerned look. "WHY THE HELL WHERE YOU MAKING MEAGAN THE STALLION NOISES IN THE CORNER OF THE ROOM AND SLAPPING THE WALL?!" I sat there in shock. Not me hallucinating again. "Just another hallucination I guess. But look, I need to go get some sleep or something so I'll see you late-" I'm cut off by a kiss on the lips that tastes like apples and bread. Mmmmm yum. I start blushing and look away. "Sorry." Tobias says, probably blushing as much as I am. "Your fine." I say grabbing the note and running out of the room and down the hall. I can here a faint "I LOVE YOU." I do a quick Debby Ryan and keep running. I reach the door that leads outside to the Apple Orchard and open it...

BYE SHAWTYS <3

BYE SHAWTYS <3