Chapter Twenty-One

Zaiden's POV

It's all fun and games to spend time in your office but as a workaholic I do not advise you to. I haven't been to work since week but I decided to just come here so Auria could have time with her family but now I'm buried in work and let me just tell you there's a lot.

It's been literally hours and I was drowning in work before an alarm went off on my phone saying it's 4:30pm so I decided to head to my room and get ready real quick as I have reservations for 7pm but the drive will take up most of the time.

I hurriedly got my phone and rush to my room. I wanted this day to be super special for Auria as this is our first date and I wanted to make our relationship an official one so I thought about popping the question.

I got us a driver and had gotten some body guards even though I despise people following me around but I was going out in public... with Auria... and I needed to be extra careful I could protect myself in any situation but people or more like my enemies can easily make her their target and I'm not having that. I've got about six guards in total and three GMC vehicles which mom sort of hate the idea of me driving in these cars because apparently we met in an accident when I was younger but I was fine I tried convincing her many times that it was okay but she would be caught dead driving in one of them. And yes I know this might draw attention from people but to be completely honest I like attention. I'm a wealthy man I am bound to be noticed whether I like it or not and I do like it... just to be clear....

I got to my room and immediately went to get a shower, I got a nice cold one and washed my hair. I got a towel and wrapped it around my body just below my hips and went to the sink, I blow dry and styled my hair before doing my hygiene routine and walking out heading to the closet.

I got out of the towel pulling on Calvin Klein boxers and walking around the closet trying to choose a suit to wear. Finally settling on a navy blue striped one which I paired with a white dress shirt and black shoes.

Once I finished getting dressed I got everything that I'll be needing including my phone and heading out and down the hall to the Berlin's suite where Auria is

Once I finished getting dressed I got everything that I'll be needing including my phone and heading out and down the hall to the Berlin's suite where Auria is. I got to the door and knock twice before her voice came softly yelling for me to come in.

She was dressed in a short black well fitting puffy dress, her straight hair is perfectly curled and falling down her back. Her height was increase a bit from the shoes she's wearing but I'm easily still taller than her. Her makeup was natural but flawless even her beautiful pink lips was now a full nude color and it was perfect, she's just gorgeous.

 Her makeup was natural but flawless even her beautiful pink lips was now a full nude color and it was perfect, she's just gorgeous