Chapter 10 Three newbies and... Angel?

A/N just putting it out there, Italian is Bold and Italics while Greek is just Italics. And Latin is just in Bold. Oh, and there are Pegasi in this chapter, so don't get there talking mixed up with Greek.

Lana POV

---3 days after Percy disappeared---

It was 5 am in the morning when I heard the sounds.

I heard the sound of horses hooves clattering on the ground. I decided that I won't be able to fall asleep again, so I got my normal outfit on (CHB tee, jeans, and converse) and went outside. I heard the sound again, clip clop clip clop. I did the most logical thing that a demigod would do:

I pulled out my sword.

I crept around to the side of Cabin 3, and was greeted with a message.

Woah, boss, I don't want to be a horse-kabob. Wow, déjà vu

"Oh my gods Blackjack!" I whisper-shouted. "Don't do that!"

Sorry, boss. I just wanted you to meet someone.

Hello, a new, sweet, voice spoke in my mind. My name's Angel.

Next to Blackjack, a caramel colored Pegasus appeared.

"Hello Angel. My names Lana," I said. "Angel, how did you get here?"

Oh, I am one of the Pegasi that pulls the flying chariot, she replied. Oh, and I think Annabeth's in a hurry.

I turned around and saw Annabeth running towards the Big House.

"Sorry, guys. I have to go," I told the Pegasi and ran after Annabeth.

--5 minutes later--

I followed Annabeth to the Big House.

"Chiron!" She shouted.

"What is it my dear?" I heard Chiron ask.

"I need to talk to you! It's about Percy," Annabeth said.

What, I thought, but stayed silent.

Chiron let her in and I followed sticking close to the shadows.

"Chiron, Hera sent me a dream message..." She explained her dream about how she needed to go to the Grand Canyon and find a guy with one shoe.

"So what am I supposed..." Annabeth started, but Chiron interrupted by saying,

"Lana, come out of the shadows, my dear."

How did he... No. Of course he would notice, I thought. I stepped out of the shadows, and Annabeth gasped.

"Lana, you may be a daughter of Poseidon, but you're like Nico," she told me. I smiled shyly. "How long have you been there?"

"The whole time," I replied. "Oh, and if you need to go to the Grand Canyon, I suggest you go."

"I agree," Chiron stated. Annabeth nodded and went to leave, me right behind her.

--Later that day--

I watched as the Angel, Annabeth, Butch, and everyone else in the flying chariot fall into the lake.

I sprinted towards the lake, other campers following my lead. For some reason, people kept looking to Annabeth and I for instructions on activities and other things.

The niads helped the 3 newbies, Annabeth, and the Pegasai out of the water. I walk over and use my powers to dry them all off, then started to pet Angel.