Chapter 8 Dreams and inrtoductions

Percy POV

"Oh. Um, thanks Nico," I said. Nico made me nervous. Lana wasn't in good shape. Her ankle was twisted in a awkward angle, and she had a deep cut just below her left eye. Her eyes were flittering closed, and she collapsed.

"Lana!" I shouted. Nico was still supporting her, but a lot more weight was put on him, so they both fell. I ran over, helped Nico up, and picked Lana up bridle style. I carried her to our cabin.

---10 minutes later---

I had just finished healing Lana's ankle, and most of the cut. The cut left a very noticeable scar, and it didn't seem to go away.

Strange. Well, that will be a scar for her memory. Just like Luke's scar... No Percy. Don't dwell on the war. Like died a hero. Period. No discussion about it.

I heard Lana groan. I looked over and she sat up.

"I had the strangest dream..."

Lana POV

---Dream---

"Hey Percy. Time to get up!" I yelled.

No response.

"Percy? Percy?!"

Again, no response. I ran over to his bed, only to find that the sheets were in a position to where someone, Percy, had gotten up. But there was something different. There was a note on the bed. I walked over and picked it up. It read:

'I'm sorry. But Percy is part of my plan. I took him.'

That was it. No explanation. Not even a name on the note.

---Dream End---

I groaned and sat up. Percy looked over.

"I had the strangest dream," I began. Percy nodded. I explained what happened. It was quiet for about a minute afterwards. Then Percy spoke up.

"We should probably not really worry about it. I mean, not all demigod dreams come true."

"Yeah. Yeah okay, I replied with uncertainty. "Look, I'm just going to go take a walk on the beach."

Percy smiled. "That always helps a child of Poseidon. Trust me, I do it a lot." I just laughed and left.

Nico POV

---5 minutes after Lana left to go take a walk---

I was sitting on the beach, when I saw someone out of the corner of my eye. I quickly hid in the shadows as the person came closer. It was Percy's sister, and she walked over and stopped right where I was sitting. She closed her eyes, and when she opened them, her eyes where no longer their pretty sea-green color.

They were black.

I know you're there, Nico, said a voice in my mind. It sounded like her sweet voice. Come out of the shadows, she urged. I listened to her voice, and it reminded me of the times I spent here at the lake, enjoying watching the waves crash against the shore. So I stepped out of the shadows.

"How did you know I was there?" I asked curiously.

"Um, I guess you could say that it is my special 'condition'" she replied. She was a little nervous around me, like everyone. But unlike the other campers, she was more calm than nervous.

"And what's your 'condition'" I pressed.

"Well, I am a mutant," she answered, now even more nervous. I guess nobody else had really asked her that question. And now, for the first time since the beginning of the war, I was nervous. A mutant, who is also a Demigod. I mean aren't mutants bad?

No, not all of them. She was doing it again, speaking into my mind. That's when I realized that she read my mind. Yes. I did read your mind. But don't worry, I was only curious as to what you thought of me. Nobody really likes, nor trusts, mutants. Especially telepathic ones. Which I am. I am a telepathic mutant. I could hear the worry in her voice. I guess talking telepathically is not that different from regular talking. Yes. You are correct.

Agh, I thought. Could you stop talking to no in my head please?

"Sure," was the reply I got. But this time it wasn't just in my head. "Would you keep that secret for me Nico?"

"Uh... Sure?" I replied nervously. She smiled. She looked like the beautiful ocean during a sunset when she smiled. Nico, I criticized myself. What are you doing?!

"Thank you Nico." She said. "Well, I best be getting going. It was nice to meet you." She took off.

"Wait!" I yelled after her. "I don't even know your name!"

She turned and replied, "Lana. Lana Grayson."

Then she took off once again.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
A/N

Wassup, my demigod friends?!

Hope you liked!

Rachel: ok. Are you done?

Nico: You need to get going on the next chapter.

Me: I know that. I was just about to say the final line.

Me: Yours in Demi...

Leo: *pushes author over* Yours in Demigodishness and all that. Peace out.

Me: Leo Valdez!!! I am going to KILL you!!!

Leo: *runs away laughing*

Me:*sigh* Anyways,

Yours in Demigodishness and all that.

Peace out

-BluvPJOandAvengers