Chapter 9 Where's Percy?

Lana POV

That Nico is nice. I have noticed that others are nervous around him. I've also noticed that he seems to radiate death. I kind of worked out that he is a son of Hades. And I don't care if he's a son of the death god. He is still sweet and cute.

Any way, I raced to my cabin to find Percy asleep on his bunk. He didn't even take off his clothes and get pjs or whatever on. Now I get why Annabeth calls him a seaweed brain.

So I decided that I'll just go to bed, in camp clothes and all.

Not like I had a choice, because as soon as I got to my bed I passed out. And I wasn't even under the sheets.

Nico POV

Lana didn't show up to dinner.

That made me tad worried. I'm not saying that I like her. It's just that my dad showed up in one of my dreams and said that she is to play a key role beside me for what is to come, therefore she must stay safe. So I shadow traveled to the Poseidon cabin, only to find Lana passed out on top of her bed. Percy was asleep too. Geez, I thought. These two must be tired.

I noticed that Lana wasn't in her bed completely so I lifted her up and tucked her in. Then I went back to dinner, knowing that Lana was okay.

Lana POV

---The next day---

I woke and checked the time. Oh no, I thought. We're going to be late for breakfast!

"Hey Percy. Time to get up!" I yelled.

No response.

"Percy?"

Again, no response. I ran over to his bed, only to find that the sheets were in a position to where someone, Percy, had gotten up.

"Percy?!"

But there was something different. There was a note on the bed. I walked over and picked it up. It read:

'I'm sorry. But Percy is part of my plan. I took him.'

That was it. No explanation. Not even a name on the note.

My dream, I thought. It was true. I was crying.

I ran over to the Athena cabin, and banged on the door.

"Annabeth!!" I shouted. One of the campers opened the door, saw my face, and let me in to talk to Annabeth.

"Lana?! What happened?!" She shouted.

"I-I-it's P-Percy," I stuttered through my crying. "He's gone!!!"

.
.
.
.
A/N KEEP READING MA DEMIGOD FRIENDS!

"What do you mean he's gone?!" Annabeth cried. She was crying too.

"I mean that he is actually gone!" I cried.

"No. No. He can't be did you look in your cabin?" She said in tears.

"Yes."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
A/N

I know

That chapter sucked.

Nico: it was fine.

Clarisse: Death Breath, if she says it sucked, then there is no way in the whole world to change her mind. Although I agree, I did not suck at all.

Me: ugh. Whatever. I've got nothing else to say.

Yours in Demigodishness and all that.

Peace out.

-BluvPJOandAvengers