Seven...

Luke...

I speeded down the stairs and into the living room where I saw Calum, Cat, Michael and Carly sprawled out on the floor, knocked out. I gasped before turning towards the kitchen and seeing Ashton and Willow in the same state as the others. A heavy object came down onto my head, causing me to fall to the floor, darkness surrounding me.

CHANGE OF VIEW

Bo...

I was softly dropped onto a sofa, Liam standing a few feet away. I glared at him as he turned to my kidnapper.

"Thanks, Zayn."

Liam spoke and 'Zayn' nodded, giving a stern, firm nod before leaving the room, shutting the door behind him. I turned to Liam, who was staring at me sadly and I scoffed.

"No! You don't get to feel sorry for yourself when one of your dogs just kidnapped me!"

I shouted at him and he lowered his head, growling lowly as he did. Tears filled my eyes as I thought... What happened to us? What happened to the Sunday movie nights and the funny talks and the protective older Brother? I stared at Liam and he stared back before walking over to me, wrapping his arms around me as he hugged me. I felt a sharp pinch on the back of my neck as Liam spoke.

"I'm sorry, little Sister, but, this is for your own good."

Was all I heard before suddenly becoming dizzy and falling forward into Liam's arms.

"Bo?"

A voice called out and I groaned, opening my eyes to see Liam looking at me.

"Hey, you have to get up, you have collage today."

Liam smiled and I frowned. I don't remember anything. I must have been talked in by Liam to have a drink last night. I smiled at him before sitting up in my bed.

"What's for breakfast?"

I asked him and he playfully glared, making me giggle before he smiled.

"Bacon and pancakes."

He said and I smiled then frowned, something in my mind flashing me back to an event that I don't remember taking place.

F L A S H B A C K

"BO?! DO YOU WANT BACON WITH YOUR PANCAKES?!"

"YES, PLEASE!"

F L A S H B A C K

What the hell?! I shook off the feeling, following Liam to the kitchen where he handed me my breakfast.

Something is wrong, but, I can't grasp what it is.

CHANGE OF VIEW

Luke...

"Why would he do that?!"

I raised my voice. We had woken up from being knocked out and Bo was missing. We had Cat go and check to see if she was with Liam as Cat has invisibility and she can sneak around without being seen. She came back and said that Liam had injected Bo with something that had made her forget everything that has happened since she met us in the woods... She doesn't even remember me!

"I can't live without her! I just can't!

I sobbed as I sat on the edge of the sofa, I never sobbed.

I need Bo!

Here ya go, guys! Thank you all for reading.

Read, vote, comment and add!

Emma x x x

EDITED!