Ten...

Bo...

"We can't just sit here while my Brother and mate are killing each other!"

I panicked, the girls exchanging glances before nodding.

"Okay, fine, we'll go and check. You stay here."

Willow said before her and the girls speeded from the house. I waited for a minute before following after them. When I got to the scene, there were two werewolves on the ground, past out and Calum and Michael were also on the ground as the dogs were. Cat, Carly and Willow were no where to be seen. I gasped upon seeing Ashton fighting off two werewolves and Luke fighting off one. I panicked and closed my eyes, opening them again to see everyone that was conscious looking at me in shock and terror. I looked down and realised that I was at least four feet from the ground and that I was glowing white. My feet touched the ground as the three wolves returned to their human state.

"Bo? How? What? I don't..."

Liam muttered and I frowned. What am I?

"She's has the gift of aura perception."

A voice said and I looked up to see a man with blonde hair and blue eyes, rubbing off some blood from the corner of his mouth. I frowned before questioning him.

"What's that?"

I asked him while the others just looked shocked. The girls appeared in my vision and I mentally sighed, happy that they were okay.

"Aura perception is a spiritual energy that people or objects give off. The person will turn a colour if or when their emotions becoming heightened. You can also see the aura in others... In time. If you glow white, that means you're panicked. It you glow red, it means you're angry, if you glow black, it means you're evil. If you glow blue, it means you're scared and if you glow pink, it means you're in love. You can also levitate."

The guy finished and I nodded.

"What am I, then?"

I asked him and Zayn spoke up.

"You are a human now, but, when you reach your twentieth birthday, you will become a werewolf and if Luke turns you, you will become a hybrid, half vampire, half werewolf."

Zayn explained and I nodded, a little too overwhelmed to say anything.

"Hybrids with as much power as you are really rare."

Calum explained and I nodded. So, either way I'm a monster?

"Don't say that!"

Luke said and I frowned, him turning a red colour. Wait, "if you glow red, it means you're angry". So, Luke is angry? I'm already getting the hang of this. I sighed when Luke showed no colour. I looked around at everyone. This fighting is because of me.

"No."

Luke sternly said and I nodded before looking at Liam. I slowly walked over to him.

"No more fighting, okay?"

I asked him and he sighed heavily, but, nodded anyway.

"Okay. But, if you so much as hurt my Sister, Hemmings, I will kill you."

Liam threatened and Luke chuckled.

"No worries, then."

Luke said and I smiled, running towards Luke and hugging him. He smiled down at me before pressing his lips delicately to mine.

"I love you."

I said and he smiled.

"I love you, too."

The next day...

I groaned as the pain in my stomach increased, finding it hard to lay still. Luke was snoring softly beside me.

"Ow! Shit!"

I lowly cursed, Luke stirring beside me before opening his eyes. He locked eyes on me before his eyes turned red.

"You're on your period."

He said and I blushed, suddenly embarrassed.

"How did you know?"

I groaned and he smirked, his eyes turning blue as he pulled me closer.

"I'm a vampire. I can smell your blood, remember?"

He questioned and I nodded, still slightly embarrassed.

"Lukeeeee!"

I groaned and he laughed, pulling me closer to his cold body. He then got up.

"Breakfast?"

He asked and I nodded.

Here ya go, guys! Thank you all from the amazing support you have given me.

Read, vote, comment and add!

Emma x x x

EDITED!