Forty - six...

Bo...

Liam and I got back into the house. Luke rushed straight over to me and pressed his lips to mine. I found myself giggling at this as Luke pulled away to look me in the eyes.

"Bo, I want to talk to you about our wedding. I've sorted everything out and we can get married tomorrow! With your okay, that is."

Luke said and I smiled and nodded. Maybe everything will work out?

Luke and I were currently in the kitchen, drinking our blood for the day. I looked at Luke, the way his Adam's apples bopped when he drank, the way his eyes turned red. I loved this boy. I suddenly realised that I wanted Luke. I wanted to feel him, I wanted to love him, I wanted to make him feel good. I loved Luke and I want to take our love further. I turned to him and smiled.

"Luke?"

I asked and he turned to me, licking the excess blood off of his lips before focusing his eyes onto me.

"What, baby?"

He asked and I smiled, lifting my hand up to run my fingers through the blonde fluff that he calls hair. I finally screwed up  my courage and looked him in the eyes.

"Make love to me."

I told him and he frowned, his face showing concern, shock and... Lust?

"Are you sure, Bo?"

He asked and I nodded, taking his hand and dragging him upstairs and into our room. No one was home, so, it made this easier for me.

W A R N I N G! M A T U R E C O N T E N T
A H E A D! R E A D A T Y O U R O W N
R I S K! 16+!

Luke pressed his lips to mine softly, he then lifted me up by my thighs and gently placed me down on the mattress, his lips never leaving mine. I then reached up and slowly undone the buttons on his red flannel, realising half way through that he had nothing on underneath it, which made me smile.

I quickly slipped it from his body, his abs coming into full view, making me blush. He brought his lips back to mine, a hard lump pressed into my inner thigh, causing me to flinch and pull away from Luke, the memories of my first encounter with sex leaving me fearful. Luke took my hand and brought it to his lips, kissing it.

"I'm not him. I won't hurt you. It's me, Bo. I love you."

Luke said and I swallowed the lump in my throat, reaching down and pulling my shirt over my head, discarding it quickly. Luke seemed satisfied and brought his lips back to mine before tracing them down my jaw, leaving little hickeys here and there.

He then traced kisses down to my stomach, looking up at me briefly before continuing his gentle kisses. I smiled at him as he carefully popped the button on my jeans and dragged the zip down, looking up at me as if asking for my permission. I nodded and he smiled, pulling my jeans down my legs, discarding them to the floor.

I mentally thanked myself for having wore matching pink lace underwear today. Luke's cheeks held a hint of pink as he looked down at my underwear. I shakily brought my hand to his jeans, where a huge bulge was seen. I slowly popped the button on his jeans and pulled the zipper down as Luke brought his lips to my neck, sucking on the skin there. I then pulled his jeans down as far as I could, leaving him to do the rest.

Once his jeans were discarded, I brought my lips to his neck, kissing it gently as the smell and warmth of his neck invaded my nostrils. My fangs lengthened in size as Luke moaned.

"Go ahead, baby."

Luke smiled against my chest. I smiled and brought my fangs closer to his neck, tracing them over the vain on his neck. Luke's hands moved to my back and clipped my bra open as I brought my fangs down onto his neck, blood filling my mouth instantly.

Luke moaned as he removed my bra, finding myself quickly covering my chest as my fangs slipped from his neck, dribbles of blood escaping the wound. Luke growled, pulling my arms gently away from my chest, exposing it to him once more.

"Don't. Don't cover up, baby, you're beautiful."

Luke assured me before leaning down and connecting his mouth to my left nipple, my back arched at the new and pleasurable experience. Luke's bulge pressed harder into me, this time into my crouch, making me moan. Luke's mouth left my nipple to connect with my mouth, kissing me.

He then brought his hand to my underwear, slipping them off, leaving me fully exposed to Luke for the very first time. He smiled and brought his face closer to my heat. I mentally thanked myself again for having shaved. His tongue carefully digging into my heat, I gripped onto Luke's hair as pleasure over come me.

"Are you ready, Bo?"

Luke asked as he hovered over me. I nervously nodded. Luke brought his lips to mine as he pushed inside of me, I groaned in pain at the sensation, although, the pain is a little less painful then last time. Luke waited until I gave him a little nodded before gently thrusting into me. I groaned again in pain, this time, it only being a little dull.

Luke continued to gently thrust into me until I moaned, this time in pleasure.

"I love you."

Luke said as he thrusted into me.

"I love you, too."

I told him as I reached my orgasm.

Read, vote, comment and add!

Emma x x x

EDITED!