Thirty - six...

Bo...

Christmas week...

I smiled as I placed the final ball on the tree. Luke then lifted me up, so, that I could place the angel on the top. The angel was in memory of Harry, Carly and Willow. Niall and Liam entered the room seconds later and smiled when they saw the tree.

"It's beautiful, guys."

Mum said once she entered the living room. She set down a huge tray of drinks and then walked back out of the room. I was going food shopping for Christmas soon, Luke, Calum, Ashton, Michael and Cat were going to be having blood... Obviously, but, the rest of us are having a Christmas dinner which Mum, Heckatay and myself are cooking. Olly was okay and was going to have a baby with a pure human girl called Brakley. Everyone calls her Bree, though.

"So? Are we going shopping or not?"

Mum asked as she entered the room. I nodded and grabbed my purse before walking to the front door.

"CAT! LIAM!"

I called and they appeared seconds later and frowned.

"Are you coming shopping?"

I asked and Liam nodded, but, Cat blushed as Calum came to her side and kissed her neck. I blushed and nodded, understanding what they were doing. I turned to Mum and Liam.

"Just us."

I said and grabbed Liam's car keys from him playfully and ran out to the car. I got in and started the car, Liam riding shotgun and Mum in the back.

"To the supermarket!"

I cheered and pulled out from the house and through the path, near the woods.

"Okay! What meat are we going to have?"

I asked Liam and Mum as we walked around some aisles.

"Why don't we just get one big turkey?"

Liam suggested and I smiled with a nod and reached inside a freezer to pull out a turkey before placing it in the trolley. We then went over to the vegetable section and picked out some good vegetables. My phone rang from my pocket and I frowned and pulled it out, Luke's name flashing on the screen.

"Hello?"

I answered and I heard Luke sigh in relief.

"Oh, baby! I'm so glad that you're okay. I felt your pain and I was worried."

Luke said and I frowned.

"Luke... I'm not in pain."

I said, making Liam and Mum look at me weirdly.

"Oh..."

Luke said and I sighed.

"Baby? Are you okay?"

I asked and the line went silent.

"I will be when you're back here."

He said and I looked the the shopping trolley before turning to Liam and Mum.

"You couldn't finish shopping, could you? I need to get home."

I told them and Mum nodded while Liam frowned.

"Is everything okay?"

He asked and I nodded, kissing his cheek before putting my phone back to my ear.

"Hey, baby, I'm on my way home now."

I said and I heard Luke sigh in relief.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

CHANGE IN VIEW

Salem...

Well, well, well... It looks like I can influence Luke's mind and make him think that Bo is hurt. I just need to wait for my moment and BAM! I will have Luke. No way am I letting that vampire mate with her! I smiled in victory

"Sir? There is an urgent letter from the council for you."

Richards said and he entered the room and handed me the letter. I opened it and read it aloud.

"Dear Lord Benson,

As much as we would like to be there for the Kingdom at this present time, we have no predictions on when we will be returning to our beloved Kingdom. Until we return, we would like to place you in charge and get that girl mated with at once, she is causing to much trouble.

Faithfully,

The Council."

The letter read and I grinned. So, I'm in charge?

Here, guys!

Read, vote, comment and add!

Emma x x x

EDITED!