Nineteen...

Bo...

"What do you mean they're coming for me?! I told you to keep tabs on them! Not sit and watch them plot my death! Imogen, really!"

Emily shouted at me and I rolled my eyes, she caught me and glared at me.

"Don't disrespect me! When are they coming?!"

She shouted and I shrugged. What the hell am I, the messenger? She sighed in frustration and threw a table across the room as I stared at her.

"I didn't house you in this body, so, that you could not listen to me! I want you back at that house and pretending to be Bo!"

Emily screeched and I went to answer, but, someone did it for me.

"I think that it's a little to late for that."

I turned and saw Liam and Luke along with Michael standing in the door way.

"Oh, balls."

I said and sat down.

"Hello, my dear Son. How's Harry and Carly?"

Emily asked and I giggled as Liam and Michael lunged for Emily, only to be held back by Luke. Oh, Luke! Luke turned to me and glared.

"You're not Bo!"

He gasped and I tilted my head to the side.

"On the contrary, Bo is shouting her thoughts to me right now. Wanna hear?"

I said as I let Bo take over for a split second.

CHANGE OF VIEW

Luke...

"Luke! Help me!"

Bo said and I gasped as 'Bo' laughed.

"It seems that your little treasure needs you. Come on, baby... Give it to me."

She laughed and I scoffed as Niall along with Zayn, Ashton and Willow walked in. Liam, Willow and Michael chased after Emily while Ashton and Zayn held down 'Bo'. Niall started to chant a few words from a book and a figure stepped out of Bo's body.

"Well, that was dumb. Now Benson is dead. You should know better, Horan. Removing a hybrid from another's body can be fatal."

She said and I gasped as I bent down to feel for Bo's pulse... Nothing.

"Ciao!"

The imposter said and vanished. The boys came back and I sobbed. Bo was dead... Wasn't she?

CHANGE OF VIEW

Bo...

"Hello, Bo."

I heard and I turned, seeing my Mother standing there with tears in her eyes.

"I won't hurt you."

She said and I smiled. She was dressed in a white dress, her hair down and flawless.

"Baby girl... It's not your time yet... Go now. I'll be here... Always..."

Her voice faded away as I felt lips pressed to mine, forcing air into my mouth as my chest was pushed down on.

"Come on, Bo."

I heard Liam's voice pled and I coughed, trying to get some air into my lungs as I flew up into a seated position. Luke and Liam were smiling as tears streamed down their cheeks.

"Well, it's about time."

I breathless laughed and they copied me. I looked towards to door and saw my evil Mother and she smirked, waving her hands as she disappeared.

Crap!

Here, guys! Love you all!

Read, vote, comment and add!

Emma x x x

EDITED!