klaus

"Rebekah you told me your brother wasn't going to be there!" I say with a groan

"Rebekah you told me your brother wasn't going to be there!" I say with a groan. "I know Y/n, I just had to tell you that so you would come! Just ignore him, you'll have fun. I promise. I have to go pick up my dress, talk to you later!" She says, hanging up. I sigh, and toss my phone onto my bed. Rebekah invited me to her family's ball, and I told her I would only come if he wasn't there. I should have known he would be there. You're probably wondering why I don't want to see him. Well, let's just say the two of us don't get along well. I'm a witch, and he used a lot of other witches in my coven for his own personal gain, and didn't care if any of them got hurt in the process.

This made me so angry, and I can't stand to even look at him. Being friends with his younger sister doesn't make it easy either. I decide to start getting ready, already dreading seeing him. Rebekah let me borrow one of her dresses, it was a dark red gown, that had off the shoulder straps. I paired it with some white gloves, and heels. After fixing my hair and makeup, it was time to go to the ball. Rebekah picked me up in her car, and drove us to the Mikaelson home.

We get there, and walk inside. I am greeted by her brother Elijah, and then I see the person I was dreading seeing. He waves at me with a smirk. I roll my eyes, and don't wave back. "He is so annoying Rebekah." I say as she hands me a glass of wine. "Trust me, I know." She says, causing me to laugh. As we are talking, he walks up to us. "Hello love." He says. "What do you want Klaus?" I ask, sighing. "Just to tell you how stunning you look." He says with a smirk. I roll my eyes at him, causing him to chuckle.

"Aw come on love. Don't be like that." He says. "Don't even Klaus." I say. "Come on, lighten up a little." He says. "Lighten up? You got most of my friends hurt, and didn't even care." I say, walking away from him. He follows me, causing me to groan in annoyance. "Y/n, just hear me out for one second. I had no control over what happened to your witch friends. I tried to protect as many as I could, but there was so many other vampires attacking them." He says, causing me to turn to him.

"Still, you knew what you were doing Klaus. You knew they would have gotten hurt!" I say angrily. "I tried Y/n! I'm sorry that it happened, but I truly did try." He says. "I don't know if I can forgive you Klaus." I say with a sigh. He grabs my arm softly, causing me to look up at me. "Please, love. I don't usually beg for forgiveness but i'm doing just that right now. You mean a lot to me, and I can't go on without knowing you can't forgive me." He says softly. I look into his eyes and can see that he really means it. I never thought I would see the day that the Klaus Mikaelson begs for my forgiveness.

"I forgive you Klaus. But if you ever get my friends hurt again, there will be no more forgiving from me." I say in a stern tone. "Thank you love." He says with a slight smile. I smile back. "Would you care to dance with me?" He asks. "Sure." I say, taking his hand. He leads us to the dance floor, and places his hands on my waist. I wrap my around his neck, as we sway to the slow song. "You truly are a masterpiece Y/n." He says, causing me to blush. "And you're a flirt." I say with a smile. He smiles back, and dips me as the song comes to a end, his hand protectively placed on the small of my back.

His face is so close to mine, and I feel my heart  race. "Don't be so nervous love." He whispers. My eyes flicker to his eyes, then his plump lips. He quickly closes up the space between us by pressing his lips against mine. He kisses me tenderly, with so much passion. The kiss lasts for a few seconds but feels like forever. He pulls away, and helps me stand back up. "Looks like you two are finally getting along." A very drunk Rebekah says, causing us both to laugh.