elijah

requested by: tifuu13 

Being a human while being friends with vampires could be very challenging at times. But what is more challenging for me, is my crush on a certain original vampire. Every time I was around him, my heart skipped a beat and I felt myself getting nervous. He had that much of an affect on me. As I was in a deep thought, my phone started ringing. I looked at the number and noticed that it was my best friend Rebekah calling me. "Hello Y/n! Me and my family are having a dinner tonight and I want you to come. Be there around 6." She says, hanging up.

Rebekah knee about my crush on her brother, and she had encouraged me to tell him but there's no way I would ever do that. How embarrassing would that be when he tells me he doesn't feel the same? I sigh and decide to pick out a dress for tonight.

The day went by quickly and soon enough it was almost time for the dinner. I sigh nervously as I look at myself in the mirror. I chose a dark red dress that went down to my knees, and paired it with heels. I curled my hair, and applied a red wine colored lipstick. I grab my keys and drive to the Mikaelson home.

As I pull up, I see Elijah outside on the porch. He walks up to my car and opens the door. "Good evening Y/n, I'm so glad you could make it." He says, offering his hand to me. "I'm glad to be here." I say, taking his hand with a smile. We go inside the mansion, and everyone is waiting in the dining room. He pushes my seat out for me, and I sit down. "Thank you." I say blushing. He smiles at me and takes a seat beside me. We all talk and laugh with each other as we eat.

"Thank you guys for dinner. It was amazing." I say smiling. "Don't leave just yet, I'm just getting the bourbon out!" Rebekah says, walking into the living room with a bottle of bourbon. "You had me at bourbon!" I say joining her. I see Elijah looking at me, and I feel my heart race. "You know what, I'm getting tired. See ya tomorrow Y/n!" Rebekah says, leaving just me and Elijah in the living room.

My heart feels like it's going to burst out of my chest, as I look at him. He smiles at me, and walks over to me. "I can hear your heart beating a mile a minute. Everything okay?" He asks, caressing my face. My heart races even more as he touches my face. "I-I'm fine." I say, looking down. He lifts my chin up, and stares into my eyes. "I have something to confess to you." He says, causing me to get nervous. "Y-Yes?" I say, looking into his brown eyes.

"Ever since I laid my eyes on you, I cannot get you out of my head. You have captivated me Y/n. Every time I see your beautiful smile it makes me my heart fill with joy. You're so important to me Y/n." He says. "Elijah I....I've liked you for the longest time. I never thought you felt the same, so I never admitted my feelings to you." I say. "I wish you did sooner, because we could have been doing this." He says, pressing his lips against mine. He holds my face in his hands as he kisses me passionately. We pull away and turn around to see Rebekah clapping. "Finally!" She shouts, causing me to laugh.