klaus

Klaus and I had been together for over 5 years, and we have been through anything imaginable. We just recently got engaged, and I asked him to turn me into a hybrid since I was werewolf and had to go through turning every full moon. He turned me the day he asked me to be his fiancé, and things couldn't be better. That all became ruined when I woke up one morning feeling very ill. Klaus's hands were wrapped tightly around my waist, and I had to remove them so I could run to the bathroom.

As soon as he heard me throwing up, he rushed to me and held my hair out of my face. "It's alright love." He said, rubbing circles on my back. I finally stop, and wipe my mouth with the rag he gives me. "Ughhh what's wrong with me?" I ask, as he helps me up. He carries me bridal style, and puts me on the bed. "Did you drink a bad blood bag maybe?" He asks, as he gives me some blood from a new blood bag. "I don't think so....even if I did it wouldn't make me sick." I say. "I'll call Bonnie to see what's wrong. She might know." He says, dialing her number.

Soon enough Bonnie arrives at the mansion. Although Bonnie never approved of mine and Klaus's relationship, she still respected us and loved me no matter what because she was my best friend. "I hate asking this, but have you been having sex lately?" She asks, causing Klaus to smirk. The two of us had been going at it like rabbits. "Uh yeah. What does this have to do with anything?" I ask. "I can perform a spell that will tell me if you are pregnant. Witches use this spell only for supernatural beings." She explains. The thought of being pregnant simply scared me.

"Well that's downright impossible Bonnie. I cannot procreate." Klaus says, beginning to become annoyed. "There's loopholes for everything Klaus. You are a original hybrid, while Y/n is a regular hybrid. It is possible that the two of you could have created another life." Bonnie says. "This is nonsense just find out what's really wrong with her!" He shouts. "Klaus! Leave us alone and let Bonnie do the spell. She knows what's she's doing." I say. He sighs, and leaves the bedroom. "Now, close your eyes." She says. I close my eyes and feel her place her hands on my stomach.

She starts chanting and suddenly she gasps. I quickly open my eyes, and see blood dripping down her nose. "Bonnie? What's wrong?" I ask with concern. "You are pregnant Y/n. Your child is going to be very powerful...I sensed it." She says. I feel my heart race with a mix of anxiety and excitement. Klaus opens the door. "Well what's wrong?" He asks. "I'm pregnant Klaus." I say with a smile. He rushes to me, and picks me up causing me to giggle. "Thank god. I thought something was with you, but it was just our little one making you sick." He says putting you down. "Congrats guys." Bonnie says.

"Thank you Bonnie." Klaus says. She smiles at us and leaves. He kisses my forehead, and gently placed his hands on my stomach. "I can't wait to see you." He whispers, causing me to smile. "I love you so much Y/n." He says. "I love you too Klaus." I say, pulling him into a kiss.