damon

a/n: there's some smut in this so if you're uncomfortable with that skip this one! also i hardly ever write smut so it may be bad, but just bare with me

My doppelgänger had gotten everything she wanted. She had the perfect life. Everyone would risk their life just so she would be safe. She took my life. I was supposed to be living like her, but instead my life was horrible. I had been alive for hundreds of years, and not once was my life as good as hers. Things were going to change. She had Damon and Stefan wrapped around her finger, just like I did. They were both in love with me. Now they loved my less hotter doppelgänger. It was easy pretending to be her.

Act all innocent, try to get myself killed causing tons of other people to die. She wasn't hard to mimic. I looked at myself in the mirror with a smirk. I was the spitting image of her. I went to her house, and snook in by the back. I had previously compelled her idiotic brother to let me in, so I could just walk right through the doors. I made my way up to her room, and opened the door slowly. "Jenna? What time is it?" She asks sleepily. "Time for you to go away for a while." I say smirking. I hear her heart race increase as she realizes that I am not her aunt Jenna.

"Y/n..." She says, backing away. "You see...you've gotten everything your little heart desired. While I on the other hand, have had a pretty crappy life." I say, walking closer to her. "Why are you doing this?" She asks, with fear in her eyes. "Because Elena, it's my turn to be the center of attention. I think you've had your turn." I say smirking. Before she can run, I grab her wrist, twisting it. She cries out in pain, and the witch I made help me puts a spell on her, causing her to fall in a deep sleep. The only way she can be awoken, is if the witch that casted the spell undoes it. I smile to myself in satisfaction, and tell the witch to take her back to my house. This is my new room now. I snoop around her room, looking for her diary.

I find it behind a pillow, and I grab it. After reading a few pages, I'm caught up on what's going on in her perfect little life. Currently, she's dating Stefan. I was going to have to change that. Don't get me wrong, Stefan is a strikingly handsome guy, but I feel a deeper love for Damon. Back in the 1800's, I was madly in love with him. Everything was perfect until his father found out what I was. I had to leave, I've always looked out for myself. I fed them both my blood, just in case anything ever happened that night. They both were shot, and they turned. I decide to get some beauty rest, I have a long day ahead of me.

~

"Elena! You're gonna be late for school!" Jenna says, causing me to wake up from my deep slumber. Shit. I kinda forgot she was in high school. I get out of bed, and choose something to wear out of her closet. Her style is completely different from mine. I usually wear darker colors, and sexier clothing. She wears soft colors, and lots of cardigans. I sigh pick out an outfit, and quickly put it on. She doesn't really wear much makeup, so I quickly do that, and walk downstairs. "See ya." I say, turning to leave. "Wait! Aren't you going to eat something?" Jenna asks.