kol (part 2)

requested by: AnnieK400

"Let's leave this dreadful place. It's giving me the creeps." Rebekah says. We all get into her car, and Kol sits beside me. "I never thought I would be undaggered by an angel." He says, grinning at me. I smile and feel my cheeks heat up. "I see i've made you blush, looks like i'm saying the right thing." He says smirking. "You could say that." I say laughing.

Soon, we arrive at the mansion. "Y/n you must rest, today has been a long day." Rebekah says. "I will, I'm getting pretty tired anyways." I say, sitting down on the couch. Kol sits down, and puts my legs on his lap. I blush and he smiles at me. "So, what are you having? A little lass, or a little lad?" He asks, making me smile. "I'm having a baby girl." I say, rubbing my stomach. "I bet she will be as strong and beautiful as you." He says. "Hopefully she'll be nothing like her father." I say with a sigh. "She won't be. You and I can teach her the ways." He says. I smile, thinking about raising my child with the Mikaelsons.

Suddenly the door opens, and Elijah and Klaus walk in. They both have a look of shock as they see Kol, sitting down on the couch. "Hello brothers Miss me?" Kol says with a smirk. "Not particularly." Klaus says with a smirk. "Kol, please behave. We don't need you two fighting around Y/n." Elijah says. "I promise I won't. Only for Y/n though." Kol says, looking at me. Klaus's phone starts to ring, and Kol looks at it with curiosity as he answers it. "What the bloody hell is that ?" He asks, making me laugh.

I pull my phone out to show him, and he starts to get the hang of it. He starts playing games on my phone and It makes me smile seeing how happy he is to be introduced to new stuff. "Who knew such amazing things such as this would be invented?" He says in amazement. I show him other stuff such as video games, and tvs. "Thank you for showing me all the amazing technology Y/n." He says. "Of course. I couldn't imagine what it's like for you, not knowing what half the things are that have been invented over the last decades." I say. "Yeah well, I'm very thankful for someone like you aren't I?" He says, tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear. I blush and look up at him with a smile.

•••

I laugh and sip on my hot cocoa as Rebekah tells a story about Kol. "He's always been mischievous, but I do have to say he hasn't caused any trouble recently." Elijah says. "Oh well we all know why that is. It's because he's got a little crush on someone." Klaus says with a smirk. They all look at me and I blush. Out of no where my baby starts kicking like crazy, and I hold my stomach. "Everything alright?" Rebekah asks. "Yeah, she's just kicking a lot." I say with a laugh. Kol walks into the living room with his hands behind his back. "Y/n." He says, getting my attention. "Ever since you undaggered me, I have felt a certain way about you. Your kindness and beauty and not wanting to give up on looking for me made me fall very hard for you. I would love it if you would agree to go out with me." He says, giving me a bouquet of beautiful flowers.

I actually start to tear up a little and my baby starts kicking even faster. They all hear it, and Rebekah laughs. "Of course! Even my baby agrees!" I say smiling. "I knew you couldn't say no!" He says, sitting down beside me. I laugh. "May I?" He asks, wanting to feel my tummy. "Yes of course." I say. He places his hand gently on my stomach, and smiles when he feels her kick. "She's a feisty little thing." He says grinning. "Like mother like daughter." Klaus says smirking. We all laugh.

Kol told me that we were going to have a simple date, so i dressed into a cute sun dress, and tied my hair into a sleek ponytail. I hear a knock on my bedroom door, and I open it. "Wow. You look stunning darling." Kol says, making me blush. "Thank you. You look rather handsome yourself. What's that for?" I ask, referring to the blind fold in his hands. "I want it to be a surprise, so you need to be blind folded." He says. I nod as he ties the blind fold around my head. I stumble a little, but I quickly feel myself fall into his arms. "I got you darling." He says, guiding me.

"Okay, were here." He says taking the blind fold off of me. I let my eyes adjust to the light and see that we're outside in the Mikaelson's beautiful garden. The different types and colors of flowers are all around, along with beautiful statues. I see a picnic blanket laid out with all my favorite foods. "Kol....this is amazing!" I say smiling happily. "I'm glad you like it love. Shall we?" He says, reaching his hand out to mine. I take his hand, and we sit down on the blanket. "How did you know all my favorite foods?" I ask, taking a bite out of a sandwich.

"Because I listen to you when you talk about them. You're very passionate about your favorite foods." He says with a chuckle. "You got that right." I say laughing. "You have a little something on your mouth love. Let me get it." He says, taking his thumb and swiping it across my mouth. I blush, and he smiles at me. "Got it." He says licking his finger. "Thanks." I say. "Of course darling." He says winking. As we get to know each other more, it starts to turn dark out. "It's getting pretty dark. We better get inside." He says, helping me up.

As we walk into the house, we hear a commotion. We see Rebekah screaming at my ex. "Get your sorry ass out of here before I make you!" She shouts. I feel my blood boil as I look at him.  "Y/n! I came back for you. I'm so sorry baby please take me back!" He says. "Do you really think I would take you back after everything you've done? You are pathetic." I say angrily. "I don't know why I try. You're always gonna be a dumb bitch that lives with a bunch of men. You've always been a whore." He says. I see Kol's fists tighten, and his jaw clenches.  "Alright that's enough of that. Listen here mate you need to apologize to Y/n. She is an amazing woman, and an idiot like yourself doesn't deserve her. I suggest you start apologizing before I tear your head off." He says, grabbing him by the neck.

He tries to speak but Kol's grip on his neck is too tight for him to talk. "What's wrong mate? Cat got your tongue? Your apology means nothing anyways." He says, throwing him out of the house. "I would have gladly killed him for you." Rebekah says, pulling me into a hug. "I know, thank you Bekah." I say. Kol comes back inside, and wiping  his hands. "Are you alright darling?" He asks, caressing my face with his hands. He pulls me into a hug, and I rest my  head on his chest. "He is a fool, calling you such things. You are beautiful in every single way, any man would be stupid to not think so." He says.

"You think so?" I ask, looking up at him. "I know so." He says smiling down at me. "Y/n....I really need to get this off my chest. Ever since I laid my eyes on you, I knew it was love at first sight. You're the most caring, and compassionate person I have ever met. You're beauty is beyond compare. I want to call you mine, so will you be my girlfriend?" He says, making me blush profusely. "Yes!" I say, as he kisses me. He pulls away, and kisses my tummy. "I can't wait to see your little bundle of joy." He says smiling. I smile back. He pulls out a tiny black box out of his pocket, and gives it to me. "I was wanting to give this to you earlier, but I must admit I got a little nervous. But I think right now is a perfect time." He says as I open it.

I open it to reveal a ring in the shape of an infinity symbol, with little shiny diamonds on it. "Kol...it's beautiful I love it!" I say. "It's a promise ring. I wanted to give it to you to symbolize the promise I made to you when you freed me from the coffin. I promise to love you, to protect you and your baby, to always be by your side, and to be the best boyfriend ever." He says, placing the ring on my finger. I tear up a little, and pull him into a kiss. I pull away to see Rebekah standing there smiling from ear to ear. "I'm so happy for you two." She says. "Thanks Rebekah." I say. "I think this calls for a celebration!" She says, bringing out wine and sparkling water for me. We all drink our drinks while chatting and laughing and just enjoying being in each other's company.